Page 81 of 613 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181581 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Why haven't the sharks eaten her yet? Hasn't it been several days? At the least she should be all bloated and have little fish pecking at her.
    after the mess that was gold not even the sharks want anything to do with her.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

It really chews the scenery for like, many pages. It's not just a single panel.
    I went to the Marauders thread and all I saw was a pic of her dead floating in water with her feet tied. My question is why in the hell didn't she just phase through the rope and free herself

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    I went to the Marauders thread and all I saw was a pic of her dead floating in water with her feet tied. My question is why in the hell didn't she just phase through the rope and free herself
    The rope is a Krakoan plant. He powers don't work on it.

Why haven't the sharks eaten her yet? Hasn't it been several days? At the least she should be all bloated and have little fish pecking at her.
    By the way Sharks don't eat humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    oh wow! I had no idea

yup exactly but I'm still curious as to why.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    By the way Sharks don't eat humans.
    Surely you jest? Sharks don't actively hunt living humans very often, but they are definitely opportunistic and would not hesitate to eat a dead human floating in the water for days. In fact, pirates often reported sharks following their ships and there are plenty of accounts of shipwrecked crews being picked off by them out of the water.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Because Krakoa is the embodiment of all Kitty haters equally to size of the islands and anything produced from it.

BANNED

I already stanned the island now its permenant.
    Side note, the x-factor drastic makeover has me itching for something for my non betsy/emma girls, so storm, dani, illyana and monet, especialy ororo.
    I like the x-men red costume a lot but its time for a change.

Same here. Probably some special/customized ish but I don’t recall Krakoa having the ability to suppress powers. I want Storm to murder Shaw. HARSHLY! Call him a cold hearted bastard and slowly freeze his heart at the next Quiet Council meeting. Though I’d like to see this galvanizes Storm in a significant way.

Because Krakoa is the embodiment of all Kitty haters equally to size of the islands and anything produced from it.
    lol shade...

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Same here. Probably some special/customized ish but I don’t recall Krakoa having the ability to suppress powers. I want Storm to murder Shaw. HARSHLY! Call him a cold hearted bastard and slowly freeze his heart at the next Quiet Council meeting. Though I’d like to see this galvanizes Storm in a significant way.
    yea I dont recall that either for krakoa but there is something larger at play here. I cant even begin to speculate but this point precogs are not wanted on the island like destiny and kitty ciuldnt access it. there might be a connection but I cant figure out what that would be.

that would be so cool if at the auiet council meeting after she finds out everyone is seated and storm walks in like naomi Campbell late and dramatic like then instantly freezes his heart and/or shuts off the synapses to both his brain and heart making his death as painful as possible.

it would be glorious.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-14-2020 at 09:38 AM.

lol shade...

yea I dont recall that either for krakoa but there is something larger at play here. I cant even begin to speculate but this point precogs are not wanted on the island like destiny and kitty ciuldnt access it. there might be a connection but I cant figure out what that would be.

that would be so cool if at the auiet council meeting after she finds out everyone is seated and storm walks in like naomi Campbell late and dramatic like then instantly freezes his heart and/or shuts off the synapses to both his brain and heart making his death as painful as possible.

it would be glorious.
    The precogs aren't wanted because Xavier, Magneto, and Moira believe that Krokoa will eventually fall and mutants will be mostly exterminated. They don't want people who can see the future to tell anyone so hope can remain.

The precogs aren't wanted because Xavier, Magneto, and Moira believe that Krokoa will eventually fall and mutants will be mostly exterminated. They don't want people who can see the future to tell anyone so hope can remain.
    so you're saying you dont think it could be something beyond just that? perhaps I mean that's what has been said but I feel like Xavier and magneto are still hiding their hands.

do you feel like ororo is a mutant supremacist based upon all you've been reading? that was an interesting discussion in the regard on the BP thread that im.curious to see what some here think.

so you're saying you dont think it could be something beyond just that? perhaps I mean that's what has been said but I feel like Xavier and magneto are still hiding their hands.

do you feel like ororo is a mutant supremacist based upon all you've been reading? that was an interesting discussion in the regard on the BP thread that im.curious to see what some here think.
    Doesn't seem like it. They've both seen Moiras' past ten lives. All ending in mutant destruction. I think they're just playing the odds.

BANNED

Surely you jest? Sharks don't actively hunt living humans very often, but they are definitely opportunistic and would not hesitate to eat a dead human floating in the water for days. In fact, pirates often reported sharks following their ships and there are plenty of accounts of shipwrecked crews being picked off by them out of the water.
    HAHAH I was about to make the same response. Sharks WILL eat you if they are really hungry OH YES. You are going deep into the Ocean Blue.