Page 95 of 613 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195595 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    See, now I wanna know what's she doing. I wanna see magic...lol
    omg omg omg. ma yao has stepped into the building and she about to snatch some edges in the process. I wonder what exactly she is focusing on but it appears whatever it is the ish about yo get real.

also they were asking about nakia I wonder if iys revealed she ie a spy. thst would be cool.

aside from this I'm really pumped for this issue. coates please show us what it means for goddess storm to be fully unleashed.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

plot twist: she grows the plants behind her to comic book finneese a bigger atmosphre in space

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    plot twist: she grows the plants behind her to comic book finneese a bigger atmosphre in space
    ha that would be badass if she did that lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    this cover is so sexy. I loved her hair in bp&c. very stylish.

BANNED

Ok, I HOPE we get some form of information or power Display of this Hadari Yao.

This could be good. They are in Space and Storm as we all see she is focused on something, this could be a good feat. A Space Atmosphere Feat OR Hadari Yao feat in Space.

Let’s see how this goes. Fingers crossed.

If we get nothing, once again this is Butterflykyss fault. And a waste of Time.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 02-22-2020 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Ok, I HOPE we get some form of information or power Display of this Hadari Yao.

This could be good. They are in Space and Storm as we all see she is focused on something, this could be a good feat. A Space Atmosphere Feat OR Hadari Yao feat in Space.

Let’s see how this goes. Fingers crossed.

If we get nothing, once again this is Butterflykyss fault. And a waste of Time.
    it appears from the other preview pages she is earning things up for njadaka.

but I wouldnt expect there to be an explanation on how her powers operate un goddess mode. I do however think we will see a display of godhead. that's what I hope to see.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it appears from the other preview pages she is earning things up for njadaka.

but I wouldnt expect there to be an explanation on how her powers operate un goddess mode. I do however think we will see a display of godhead. that's what I hope to see.
    You better be right, THIS time.

I think we are ALL curious as to what she is doing. But for me I’m more excited because she is actually NOW in Space. Which means her powers are going to be displayed differently due to the Environment she is in.

I wanna see so Solar Winds and Cosmic Lightning etc.

I swear if your BF Coates doesn’t deliver us some power display in Goddess mode. Tch it’s yo ass Kyss. This on you giving me hope every damn time. And you fail me.

I knew I didn’t like you......

Side Note: Before y’all get triggered or in ya feelings I talk to Kyss because our relationship is fit then y’all.
    #KyssISWrong
    #Stormphoenixwasright
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 02-22-2020 at 01:04 PM.

I think we are ALL curious as to what she is doing. But for me I’m more excited because she is actually NOW in Space. Which means her powers are going to be displayed differently due to the Environment she is in.

I swear if your BF Coates doesn’t deliver us some power display in Goddess mode. Tch it’s yo ass Kyss. This on you giving me hope every damn time. And you fail me.

Side Note: Before y’all get triggered or in ya feelings I talk to Kyss because our relationship is fit then y’all.
    #KyssISWrong
    #Stormphoenixwasright
    Is she in space? I thought shirin told her to hang back the last issue. but if she us I would like to see her create a cosmic storm. that would be amazing!!! all the stuff you mentioned as well!!

lolol coates will deliver. hes never failed me yet.

#KyssISWrong
    #Stormphoenixwasright
    LOL, you guys need "therapy" or "I hate you sex".

Anyway, I feel like we're gonna see a big old bolt of space lightning. Though, I would love to see a Solar Wind wreak havoc on the starships.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    LOL, you guys need "therapy" or "I hate you sex".

Anyway, I feel like we're gonna see a big old bolt of space lightning. Though, I would love to see a Solar Wind wreak havoc on the starships.
    I'm saving myself for you boo!!

I think it will be more than space lightning the latter pages the symbiote asks if it was getting hot.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-22-2020 at 02:10 PM.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

omg omg omg. ma yao has stepped into the building and she about to snatch some edges in the process. I wonder what exactly she is focusing on but it appears whatever it is the ish about yo get real.

also they were asking about nakia I wonder if iys revealed she ie a spy. thst would be cool.

aside from this I'm really pumped for this issue. coates please show us what it means for goddess storm to be fully unleashed.

Akili has a lot of nerve asking what Ororo has to offer them that day? LOL. She is all that stands between them and death, right now. I also want to know what has her focus. Or maybe she's simply meditating on all of the lives she is about to take because, let's get real, she's going to have to kill a whole lot of N'Jadaka's soldiers to stave-off a five galaxy invasion of Earth Prime. Unless she pulls some magic ish we have yet to see yet, which I would love to see.

And Nakia. Meh, she'll come sailing in and fight the good fight, probably. Coates has written her solid and straight, so far. I think, if he makes her a spy, hard core BP fans will call foul because T'Challa fell for her and didn't see her true colors in the same way he didn't see the true colors of the Intergalatic Empire until it was too late.

As far as an unleashed Hadari Yao, I'm ready for it. But I'll temper my expectations. Coates still has at least three more issues to go with this war.

It would be cool to see a purpose for the plants behind her. She's on a Wakandan ship. It's not as if she would have a reason to have a personal quarters aboard with her things. Whether your plot twist comes true. I think, since the plants are the only thing shown in the panel with her, when anything else could've been drawn, that they should play a role. Otherwise, what's the point of showing them?

I'm saving myself for you boo!!

I think it will be more than space lightning the latter pages the symbiote asks if it was getting hot.

Exactly. That heat is real and it's coming from somewhere. Don't forget, though, Bast is also aboard N'Jadaka's ship, although I think whatever the symbiote senses is coming from Ororo.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Akili has a lot of nerve asking what Ororo has to offer them that day? LOL. She is all that stands between them and death, right now. I also want to know what has her focus. Or maybe she's simply meditating on all of the lives she is about to take because, let's get real, she's going to have to kill a whole lot of N'Jadaka's soldiers to stave-off a five galaxy invasion of Earth Prime. Unless she pulls some magic ish we have yet to see yet, which I would love to see.

And Nakia. Meh, she'll come sailing in and fight the good fight, probably. Coates has written her solid and straight, so far. I think, if he makes her a spy, hard core BP fans will call foul because T'Challa fell for her and didn't see her true colors in the same way he didn't see the true colors of the Intergalatic Empire until it was too late.

As far as an unleashed Hadari Yao, I'm ready for it. But I'll temper my expectations. Coates still has at least three more issues to go with this war.
    you better preach. miss ororo is often times underestimated and she always has to make these gurms eat crow. f ororo is trying to focus on njadaka and the symbiote I think her tactics is more focused on cutting off the head of the snake. ince they were out maybe the idea is the fleet will be called back. but I would love to see her take out fleet as large as njadaka's too.

well you know some have cried foul ths entire time coates has been on the book for giving a voice to ororo. but you make a good point. I just thought the cover of her merging with the symbiote was a bit of a clue to something nefarious.

and yes I'm ready too!!!! I want to see how this all comes to an end.