Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Speaking of what are your guys thoughts on Kid Cable's personality change? During Extermination his personality was closer to that of OG Cable ruthless, merciless, and calculating. But under Hickman's run he's adopted a more "lighter" devil may care attitude. Which I'm all for but it does run the risk of Cable acting like a dunce from time to time.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Speaking of what are your guys thoughts on Kid Cable's personality change? During Extermination his personality was closer to that of OG Cable ruthless, merciless, and calculating. But under Hickman's run he's adopted a more "lighter" devil may care attitude. Which I'm all for but it does run the risk of Cable acting like a dunce from time to time.
    To me at least it makes sense when we first see him he is a soldier on a mission however currently he has completed his mission and he has time to where doesn't need to be a soldier and can just enjoy himself on leave with his family before he eventually needs to return to his war.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post

I like his personality writers don't write him as someone who takes himself too seriously
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

It seems odd Cable's been given the Light of Galador sword instead of the Five Fingers of Annihilation!?

OG adult Cable from Whilce Portacio (Marvel Illustrated: Swimsuit Special '91):

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post

This picture is so 80s I love it lmao

His legs are literally bigger than their bodies.

CABLE #8

GERRY DUGGAN (W), PHIL NOTO (A/C)

LUCKY TO MEET YOU! Cable gets together with his – ahem - intimate friend Domino long before they ever met! Will it be a fortunate encounter? Or has Cable met his match?

32 pages, $3.99.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post

Oh this is great!

Incredible Member

If young Cable dies and gets resurrected, would he be free of the TO virus?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    If young Cable dies and gets resurrected, would he be free of the TO virus?
    Yes in theory he should be free of the TO virus however to he would likely have to get it back at some point otherwise he is changing his future thus changing the past of the 616.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuxeda View Post
    Yes in theory he should be free of the TO virus however to he would likely have to get it back at some point otherwise he is changing his future thus changing the past of the 616.
    I thought the DNA was coded into his DNA & so he would never be free of it ?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charm View Post
    I thought the DNA was coded into his DNA & so he would never be free of it ?
    You are likely right that it is coded into his DNA as we do see him at one point him fighting the TO virus and we see cybernetic DNA however Mr Sinister did got a hold of Cable when he was a baby before he was infected so he likely has Cables DNA without the TO virus so it would depend what DNA Mr Sinister chooses to supply for resurrecting Cable one with or without the TO virus.

cable 6 variant david nakayama
    Last edited by juan678; 10-26-2020 at 03:15 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tasuxeda View Post
    You are likely right that it is coded into his DNA as we do see him at one point him fighting the TO virus and we see cybernetic DNA however Mr Sinister did got a hold of Cable when he was a baby before he was infected so he likely has Cables DNA without the TO virus so it would depend what DNA Mr Sinister chooses to supply for resurrecting Cable one with or without the TO virus.
    I really wish Marvel would have the balls to permanently get rid of the TO virus. It has long since overstayed its welcome

Same. And bring back Nathan not only free of the T-O virus, but also aged up to his prime. Say around 35-40 years old like he was when he first showed back up in this era and formed X-Force.