Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

CABLE #8

GERRY DUGGAN (W), PHIL NOTO (A/C)

LUCKY TO MEET YOU! Cable gets together with his – ahem - intimate friend Domino long before they ever met! Will it be a fortunate encounter? Or has Cable met his match?

32 pages, $3.99.
    Kid Cable shouldn't even know who Domino is...
    Last edited by Micabe; 10-26-2020 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Kid Cable shouldn't even know who Domino is...
    They were teammates in the last volume of X-Force

Would there be any chance that Cable would have a cameo in Deadpool 3, now that it's finally in the works ?

I hope so. There’s definitely a chance. Brolin has said he wants to come back and do more Cable, and Marvel Studios and Kevin Feige have a good working relationship with him due to his having played Thanos.

There was even a rumor awhile back that both Brolin’s Cable and Zazie Beetz as Domino would be back, but they would not remember meeting Deadpool in the FOX film verse since it’s a different universe. But Wade would, since he breaks the fourth wall all the time and knows he’s in a comic book movie. So there would be lots of comedy from that situation. I think it would be great honestly.

I'm bored and wanna read stuff.

How far back should I read Cable?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Until they killed him in Extermination I’d say. That was terrible.

I read xtermination. It was terrible. Waste of money.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

So bad. They could’ve sent the Teen O5 home off panel. No one would’ve cared. They certainly didn’t need to kill Cable and replace him with this terrible kid version. Who ironically then ended up hanging around himself.

Such a bad event. I should burn it and urinate on its ashes.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I read xtermination. It was terrible. Waste of money.
    Apart from Larraz's art, the departure of the Teen!O5, Rachel mourning Cable and Cyclops's return, I can't find any qualities
    Last edited by rhaenylis; 11-23-2020 at 07:08 AM.

Extermination was awesome and probably the best way to resolve the O5 plotline.

I did like how even the younger version of Cable was so ruthless, that he cut Mimic’s wings off and Warren’s and fused the former’s to him so that he could send him back in the same condition he arrived in, thus preserving the timeline.

Then he went completely off mission and off the rails, as a sad teenage boy who missed his father so much he brought him back and then decided to stay here, endangering the timeline and doing the exact thing he sanctioned his older self for doing essentially. And now he cries when he loses fights over in X of Swords. They need to just go on and wrap up his time here. He’s assassinating the character more and more the longer he sticks around IMO.

Bring back the OG.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I did like how even the younger version of Cable was so ruthless, that he cut Mimic’s wings off and Warren’s and fused the former’s to him so that he could send him back in the same condition he arrived in, thus preserving the timeline.

Then he went completely off mission and off the rails, as a sad teenage boy who missed his father so much he brought him back and then decided to stay here, endangering the timeline and doing the exact thing he sanctioned his older self for doing essentially. And now he cries when he loses fights over in X of Swords. They need to just go on and wrap up his time here. He’s assassinating the character more and more the longer he sticks around IMO.

Bring back the OG.
    I’d like to think that Kid Cable as a character, what he did makes total sense, even there’s some controversy over his actions and intentions. Especially the ongoing Cable series, he is fleshed out as someone tried to fill OG Cable’s shoes, but ultimately admitted he’s not ready. All this should have been understandable (and even interesting), if only he hadn’t KILLED his old self.

Maybe for him, killing his older self is nothing. But we know the writers and editors behind this decision is being rude to fans of OG Cable. I understand what that they want to breath fresh air into the stories and characters, but it’s just terrible to realize that no one (except probably Liefeld, but I don’t care for him neither) in the office really want to give what OG Cable deserves.

Still, I haven’t give up my hopes for Duggan’s writing.

Dont know if this is a spoiler of things to come or an artistic mistake but this happened today

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Dont know if this is a spoiler of things to come or an artistic mistake but this happened today

It's probably X-Men legends.

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    It's probably X-Men legends.
    This was King in Black