Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Jeeper 2.0 View Post
    I like Kid Cable. He is the X-Men's own "Damian Wayne" and I can't think of any other character in Marvel better to play that role. OG Cable is good but where does he fit on Krakoa? He probably doesn't and thats why Kid Cable makes more sense.

I wouldn't call Kid Cable a Damian equivalent, the vibes and personalities are too different(one is more likeable). He reminds me of 90s superboy.... if 90s superboy was player...

Last edited by OopsIdiditagain; 09-22-2020 at 06:27 PM.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Except we’ve still got Bruce. He wasn’t replaced by Damian. IMO Kid Omega under OG Cable’s wing would make a great “Damian Wayne” for the X-books.
    I second this, two douchey characters made by Morrison. Not that it's a bad thing though.

All-New Member

How come Vulcan wasn’t at the family dinner in issue #4?

I want to know more of where OG Cable is. His subplot was just abandoned. Now we are stuck with X of Swords which is a story about Apocalypse and a ton of retcons to his history.

They are missing so much angst and interactions between Apocalypse and the summers clan, not to mention Mr Sinister.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Cable has a new team.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

They sure are pushing him. I dont think he needed to be featured as a regular in a third DOX book

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They sure are pushing him. I dont think he needed to be featured as a regular in a third DOX book
    To be fair, he isn't a regular in X-Men. He makes guest appearances but so do like 20 other characters since it's meant to have an extended cast. He's really a regular in 2 books which could have been worse.

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    To be fair, he isn't a regular in X-Men. He makes guest appearances but so do like 20 other characters since it's meant to have an extended cast. He's really a regular in 2 books which could have been worse.
    I never said he was. He was a regular in Fallen Angels, his solo and now SWORD

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I never said he was. He was a regular in Fallen Angels, his solo and now SWORD
    Oh yeah I forgot about Fallen Angels. Like I said it could have been worse, look at Logan and his books over the years. I think 2 ongoings is a comfortable number to keep the character at. Either way It'll be interesting seeing what Ewing does with him if this is his book, assuming he didn't have the character thrust upon him and actually picked him for the book, likely means he has some plans for him which with Ewing is always good.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Cable has a new team.

Looks good

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psyche1407 View Post
    How come Vulcan wasn’t at the family dinner in issue #4?
    He was too busy with his side pieces Petra and Sway.

Astonishing Member

I'm really enjoying this push Kid Cable has been getting because let's face it. It won't be long until boring ass Old Man Cable comes back so I feel like Hickman and writers want to get as much mileage out of the character as they can.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I'm really enjoying this push Kid Cable has been getting because let's face it. It won't be long until boring ass Old Man Cable comes back so I feel like Hickman and writers want to get as much mileage out of the character as they can.

I hope the two can exist at the same time. His solo series isn't doing too bad.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    I hope the two can exist at the same time. His solo series isn't doing too bad.
    I do to but I doubt it. A situation like that would reek of the O5 X-Men. Kid Cable was willing to kill himself to protect the timeline so I don't think he would willingly stay in the present if Old Cable were to return.