Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    This looks great.
    When it was announced I didn't think Brolin was going to be a good Cable but his looks really worked at the end.

I was in the same boat, but he was awesome. Really played off of Ryan’s Deadpool very well. I’m hoping they keep him in the MCU, and just put him in big boots with lifts, use camera angles and body armor to make him look huge. Or maybe even CGI since it’s gotten so good these days. At 50 it will be hard for Brolin to keep his physique, but since they can just augment with CGI that’s probably not a big problem these days honestly. They could literally give him Schwarzenegger’s build in his prime and it would work. Ha.

I'm looking forward to see Pixie and Armor staying in his solo, I really don't want them in Brisson's run, I have the feeling that Pixie would really be with Blob if she stay any longer in New Mutants...
    but Kid Cable dating with all the cuckoos? That's totally crazy. I prefer Bendis cuckoos a lot, at least they will not share one boyfriend.

Zac and Lonnie Cable's run was one of my favorites stories of the character of all time.
    these days the artist who worked on it German Peralta shared some desings from the issue where Cable encounters other Cables and X-man
    Shame they didn't get to the page but here they are
    ESMjIIaW4AEfU1q.jpg
    ESMjIvEX0AAZhr_.jpg
    ESMjJRIXYAETlHP.jpg

Amazing Member

Where are these from - I don't recognise them and who are Zac & Lonnie, if you don't mind me asking. Reminds me of Cable & Deadpool with Brother Nathan & War.

Quote Originally Posted by Charm View Post
    Where are these from - I don't recognise them and who are Zac & Lonnie, if you don't mind me asking. Reminds me of Cable & Deadpool with Brother Nathan & War.
    Cable #157 and those are the writers in charge of the last 5 issues of Cable's last solo.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Bad jokes. Ones that fail to cause either
    Stick up reverse anterior regions cause extreme defensiveness when inability to realize sarcasm is pointed out.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Cable #157 and those are the writers in charge of the last 5 issues of Cable's last solo.
    Ahh, I remember now - only read bits & pieces of that.

That cliffhanger in the first issue of Cable

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    That cliffhanger in the first issue of Cable

Hell yeah. I’m pumped.

Ultimate Member

Still a fan of the older grizzled old soldier Cable more than the young version, maybe the young one is a clone that was just wrong from the start and didn't age up right and then went off on his own and could last more than a day and the real Cable is off somewhere healing up...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Still a fan of the older grizzled old soldier Cable more than the young version, maybe the young one is a clone that was just wrong from the start and didn't age up right and then went off on his own and could last more than a day and the real Cable is off somewhere healing up...
    He isnt a clone and you should really read the first issue

Im glad they brought Cable back but the new book was so bad I dont have high hopes. Will wait to see how it develops.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-