Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

DOPE!!! Alex Ross on OG X-Force is making my eyeballs pop out! Wow.

BANNED

This looks GREAT.

I love Alex Ross and X-Force. Damn, we need more of these covers. It always becomes iconic whenever Ross draws a cover for a comic.

Very cool modified version of Cable’s classic look for Marvel UA3...

I wouldn’t mind this being his official look in the comics when they bring the real OG version back eventually. And I know he came back at the end of Cable #1, but I mean when the kid version scoots back off to the future and they make the OG the star of his own book again and have him interacting with everyone on Krakoa as part of the new Dawn of X status quo.

the look is too dated and Im not a fan of him shirtless

Meh. So is Jean’s Marvel Girl costume. In the current era, I think a modified version of it could work. I don’t really care what he wears honestly. Just want to see the OG version back as the star of his own book.

You guys got me sold on the current Cable book.

But yeah, I can't wait till the OG version is back.

Yeah, it’s a rough call for Cable fans. On the one hand, you want to boycott until they bring back the OG as the star of his own book. On the other hand, he made an appearance in the first issue and you want to support the character so Marvel doesn’t get the wrong idea and put him back on the shelf if/when his series gets cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    the look is too dated and Im not a fan of him shirtless
    I can agree with the shirtless part, but I like seeing the classic/adult Cable again (even if it's just a video game version).

Amazing Member

I will happily support it if this really is our Cable, who will grow into the one he eventually killed. Not an alternative version.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Very cool modified version of Cable’s classic look for Marvel UA3...

I wouldn’t mind this being his official look in the comics when they bring the real OG version back eventually. And I know he came back at the end of Cable #1, but I mean when the kid version scoots back off to the future and they make the OG the star of his own book again and have him interacting with everyone on Krakoa as part of the new Dawn of X status quo.
    The costume is a bit dated but he looks so hot. Truly the X-men's best daddy

Quote Originally Posted by markdienekes View Post
    I will happily support it if this really is our Cable, who will grow into the one he eventually killed. Not an alternative version.
    He is the original Cable just on an earlier point of his life.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    The costume is a bit dated but he looks so hot. Truly the X-men's best daddy

He is the original Cable just on an earlier point of his life.
    At some point he's going to have to have a mind wipe then - hmm, wonder when that will happen... also, English will have to be forgotten as he couldn't speak that before he traveled back to current era.

At some point he's going to have to have a mind wipe then - hmm, wonder when that will happen... also, English will have to be forgotten as he couldn't speak that before he traveled back to current era.
    Yeah. Ironic that he's now doing the exact thing he came back to prevent, which is putting the entire timeline at risk by sticking around. All because he missed his daddy. Hell, he killed his older self for less! This kid needs a mindwipe, and to go back to the future. ASAP.

Stupidest f@#$ing plot twist ever IMO.

No it wont. Thats clearly something thats been retconned/forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah. Ironic that he's now doing the exact thing he came back to prevent, which is putting the entire timeline at risk by sticking around. All because he missed his daddy. Hell, he killed his older self for less! This kid needs a mindwipe, and to go back to the future. ASAP.

Stupidest f@#$ing plot twist ever IMO.
    does it though? Its quite different as he came back to the era that he was supposed to be in. If he dies, its not gonna break the time steam as the current status quo makes it such that he can be quickly be brought back. There's some safety in this

The plot twist was great. The biggest problem Marvel has had is not exploring his relationships more which hopefully his solo will rectify. Its a shame that Hope hasnt been touched at all as that should have been high on the priority list. Fallen Angels was a waste of time. We are in for him with Scott but sadly it looks like Jean and Rachel might go ignored
    Last edited by Havok83; 03-24-2020 at 01:49 PM.