View Poll Results: Who are some of your fav NXM?

Voters
240. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wind Dancer

61 25.42%
  • Surge

83 34.58%
  • Hellion

119 49.58%
  • Prodigy

58 24.17%
  • Anole

80 33.33%
  • Rockslide

68 28.33%
  • Pixie

106 44.17%
  • Dust

93 38.75%
  • Mercury

83 34.58%
  • Elixir

71 29.58%
  • Gentle

42 17.50%
  • Armor

63 26.25%
  • Loa

51 21.25%
  • Trance

39 16.25%
  • Bling!

37 15.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 85 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    It’s so good to have Prodigy back in the X-Verse as a mutant again.
    I am seriously so pleased that Williams is using David as the focal point for a mystery about regaining powers. The NXM were hit so hard and were so traumatized by the events of M-Day and the immediate aftermath, it's just good to see more recovery from it.

I want a one shot where the new Krakoan generation of students get attacked BUT the New X-Men generation ( that have gone through the worst of it ) are NOT having it and handle whatever human villain (Purifiers or Friends of Humanity) tries to take out the new generation. The last page spread of mutant unity among the generations.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I want a one shot where the new Krakoan generation of students get attacked BUT the New X-Men generation ( that have gone through the worst of it ) are NOT having it and handle whatever human villain (Purifiers or Friends of Humanity) tries to take out the new generation. The last page spread of mutant unity among the generations.
    Yeah, it would really highlight how far they've come if they were shown handling stuff with their best violence, and not a bunch of kids standing around and waiting to be saved.

For that matter, I wouldn't mind seeing a new Quiet Council with 75% less super-villains on it, and a few more members of previous 'kid' generations of X-peeps. Ilyanna's there to represent the New Mutants generation, but Monet, Paige or Jubilee should be there to represent Generation X, and someone (Hellion or Surge, or maybe X-23) to represent the Academy X era.

(That said, I'd prefer founding members of each generation, such as Sunspot/Cannonball/Moonstar, Monet/Paige/Chamber and Surge/Hellion/Prodigy, but understand that later arrivals like Ilyanna, or pre-existing characters folded into the 'new generation' like Jubilee and X-23 are more popular than many of the 'founders.')

And someone should probably step up to speak for the Five Lights / Bendis kids / etc. generations. Hope seems the obvious choice, but I'd rather it be Oya, Genesis, Goldballs or, for giggles, Shark Girl.

My favorite would, of course, be Shark Girl. I just love the idea of her being all gung-ho about it, and running around annoying everyone with how seriously she's taking the role, and how fired up she is to make a difference and make sure her generation's views are considered. (Plus it would be cool to have someone taking on a leadership role who isn't one of the 'pretty' mutants who's mutation doesn't detract from their ability to model swimsuits for Sports Illustrated.)
    Last edited by Sutekh; 02-14-2020 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I am seriously so pleased that Williams is using David as the focal point for a mystery about regaining powers. The NXM were hit so hard and were so traumatized by the events of M-Day and the immediate aftermath, it's just good to see more recovery from it.
    Right!! Having a New X-Man at the center of helping undo M-Day is very poetic. The generation probably worst impacted by M-Day and Decimation finally get to fix the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Yeah, it would really highlight how far they've come if they were shown handling stuff with their best violence, and not a bunch of kids standing around and waiting to be saved.

For that matter, I wouldn't mind seeing a new Quiet Council with 75% less super-villains on it, and a few more members of previous 'kid' generations of X-peeps. Ilyanna's there to represent the New Mutants generation, but Monet, Paige or Jubilee should be there to represent Generation X, and someone (Hellion or Surge, or maybe X-23) to represent the Academy X era.

(That said, I'd prefer founding members of each generation, such as Sunspot/Cannonball/Moonstar, Monet/Paige/Chamber and Surge/Hellion/Prodigy, but understand that later arrivals like Ilyanna, or pre-existing characters folded into the 'new generation' like Jubilee and X-23 are more popular than many of the 'founders.')

And someone should probably step up to speak for the Five Lights / Bendis kids / etc. generations. Hope seems the obvious choice, but I'd rather it be Oya, Genesis, Goldballs or, for giggles, Shark Girl.

My favorite would, of course, be Shark Girl. I just love the idea of her being all gung-ho about it, and running around annoying everyone with how seriously she's taking the role, and how fired up she is to make a difference and make sure her generation's views are considered. (Plus it would be cool to have someone taking on a leadership role who isn't one of the 'pretty' mutants who's mutation doesn't detract from their ability to model swimsuits for Sports Illustrated.)
    Winter: Prodigy, Surge, Hellion

Spring: Oya, Genesis, Shark-Girl

Summer: Sunspot, Mirage, Karma (if Sam is still in space)

Fall: Husk, Synch, Monet

Hope can represent the Five.

Its leah williams bday...so everyone go wish her a happy bday!
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Ultimate Member

No Girl having a robot body built for her is awesome. The only thing I ever liked Quentin for was making those anti-gravity lifts for her brain-bubble.

Martha's one I wonder about maybe having a real body grown for her now using the resurrection protocols process, and then her brain planted in said new body with some miracle brain transplant surgery using some awesome mundane surgery and one of the mutant healers like Elixer, Triage or the Morlock Healer to 'sew it up' and connect everything right.

Great art.
    This is what the X-Men would look like if the writers really wanted to bring changes.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

So where does Julian sign up for CRUCIBLE FIGHT NIGHT?
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

I feel liked he'd be like Domino.

He would want to remember and keep his battle wounds.

Maybe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    So where does Julian sign up for CRUCIBLE FIGHT NIGHT?
    After what I read about the Crucible in the review/recap thread for X-Men #7 I'm just waiting for this whole era to be over with. Feh.

?????

spoilers:
    How are y’all not talking about Icarus being back?? Our red-winged king is confirmed to be back in the land of the living (and probably saw her sister getting stomped out by •—[A]—•
    end of spoilers

oh also

spoilers:
    Aero is back!
    end of spoilers

And it was in the first few pages. Just hella nonchalant.

Like yup he's back lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    ?????

spoilers:
    How are y’all not talking about Icarus being back?? Our red-winged king is confirmed to be back in the land of the living (and probably saw her sister getting stomped out by •—[A]—•
    end of spoilers

oh also

spoilers:
    Aero is back!
    end of spoilers
    So Marvel is pretty much wiping away any last vestiges of the fact that the New X-Men have been through serious ****.