View Poll Results: Who are some of your fav NXM?

Voters
240. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wind Dancer

61 25.42%
  • Surge

83 34.58%
  • Hellion

119 49.58%
  • Prodigy

58 24.17%
  • Anole

80 33.33%
  • Rockslide

68 28.33%
  • Pixie

106 44.17%
  • Dust

93 38.75%
  • Mercury

83 34.58%
  • Elixir

71 29.58%
  • Gentle

42 17.50%
  • Armor

63 26.25%
  • Loa

51 21.25%
  • Trance

39 16.25%
  • Bling!

37 15.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 30 of 85 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Wait Prodigy kissed Tommy!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Both at the end of Gillen's YA and in that AU spread there, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    It was an accident in Gillen's YA since it wasn't intentional on either of their parts. And that AU spread also had Namor and Quicksilver hooking up so it means literally nothing

Well, both Namor and Quicksilver are arrogant, so their relationship should be interesting.

As for Tommy, did he had a girlfriend or boy friend ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
    Well, both Namor and Quicksilver are arrogant, so their relationship should be interesting.

As for Tommy, did he had a girlfriend or boy friend ?
    Namor and Quicksilver is never going to happen in 616

Tommy has only flirted with women, that doesn't necessarily preclude the possibility that he could be queer. I am just not interested in a relationship between him and David at all.

BANNED

wow... i don't know any of these characters, but this book has the look and feel of Legion of Superheroes for sure.

To commemorate Bling! making it into the top 15 in the LGBTQ+ X-Men thread:

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    If Prodigy has been hanging around the right people then he can pick up expertise that'll be incredibly useful for their investigations. David needs to mimic the skills and knowledge of Bishop, Evangeline Whedon, Cecilia Reyes, Pete Wisdom etc.

Definitely want/need to see Prodigy interacting with Elixir, Wallflower, Surge, Wind Dancer & Icarus.
    We NEED Prodigy & Elixir interactions. I feel like it’s only a requirement. And Wallflower and Wind Dancer are the only two left and both of their positions of being dead & depowered are concepts being tackled in X-Factor. It would be the perfect opportunity to have them make a huge return, especially with David finding another way to get his powers. He could share that with Sofia.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I'm hoping that David gets to take an active role in the plot that utilizes all of the knowledge he's already accumulated, but also allows him to show his combat prowess
    AGREED.

I hope David getting his mutant powers back doesn’t mean he has a total reset of what he already retained under the Cuckoos. I want him to be capable in situations even if he can’t absorb useful knowledge or skill sets at the time. something rosenberg didn’t get even tho he was in the exact position to showcase what prodigy already knew but bitterness aside/

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Yeah I love DJ.. I really want him to be Dazzler protege.. I like for mutants with similar powers to bond. it only makes sense.
    Me too!!!! He needs to join Dazzler’s band. There’s also a kid in the Children of the Arom who is making ‘mutant music’ and that sounds like the sort of kid who needs to collab with DJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Yeah David is dope.. I want him to be the mutant swiss army knife I know he can be. I would love for him to have a relationships with Sage and Forge. I can see David fighting like Dani did when she lost her power as a one person army. I also would love to see David helping mutants with their abilities.. Like he should totally befriend and help Triage.
    Yeah, he definitely needs to be included in the Sage, Forge, Doc Nemesis, Trinary, Beast braintrust group. I already love that Vita includes him in Marvels Voices and bears good tidings for future appearances in Children of the Atom.

Last edited by Tycon; 04-02-2020 at 10:03 AM.

Gosh these are so adorable!

Tycon, are we to believe David found a way around the whole repowerment via Crucible??

Also, I would love love love for David to reach out to Sofia about restoring her powers.
    It just occurs to me that I'm wondering if Leah plans to address any former mutants who DON'T want their powers back. Either they've grown accustomed to their human lives, or find the Crucible too scary, or whatever the case may be.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Tycon, are we to believe David found a way around the whole repowerment via Crucible??

Also, I would love love love for David to reach out to Sofia about restoring her powers.
    It just occurs to me that I'm wondering if Leah plans to address any former mutants who DON'T want their powers back. Either they've grown accustomed to their human lives, or find the Crucible too scary, or whatever the case may be.
    Considering that David had all that Watcher knowledge hidden away from Original Sin, he could have found something.