View Poll Results: Who are some of your fav NXM?

Voters
240. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wind Dancer

61 25.42%
  • Surge

83 34.58%
  • Hellion

119 49.58%
  • Prodigy

58 24.17%
  • Anole

80 33.33%
  • Rockslide

68 28.33%
  • Pixie

106 44.17%
  • Dust

93 38.75%
  • Mercury

83 34.58%
  • Elixir

71 29.58%
  • Gentle

42 17.50%
  • Armor

63 26.25%
  • Loa

51 21.25%
  • Trance

39 16.25%
  • Bling!

37 15.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 82 of 85 FirstFirst ... 32727879808182838485 LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1262
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Does anyone have a panel of what Loa should really look like? Since they keep white washing her.
    Yeah, I would never have guessed that was her if they hadn't used her name. Wrong skin color. No tattoos. Just not even trying.

Does anyone have a panel of what Loa should really look like? Since they keep white washing her.
    Capture.jpg

I think this is the best she's looked from New X-Men #43 by Skottie Young

I always loved how she looked in Collisions, whole of Alpha Squadron really

X-Men_(Earth-616)_from_X-Men_Legacy_Vol_1_241_001.jpg
    Last edited by Beetle; 12-12-2020 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I always loved how she looked in Collisions, whole of Alpha Squadron really

X-Men_(Earth-616)_from_X-Men_Legacy_Vol_1_241_001.jpg
    Agreed. That was my favorite take on her too.

This is one of her first looks
    character_9471_f.jpg

Very X-cited Member TheMutantTheorist's Avatar

Am I the only one wondering if they are gonna give no-girl a body finally. I mean like the concept that she's a floating brain ut it would make sense to resurrect her into a full body.

And I hope we get to see much more of younger mutants, there's so much potential for development.

Why did no one warn me that I was about to walk into an emotional minefield reading X-Factor #5

My guys came back and I was not ready, at all.

Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheMutantTheorist View Post
    Am I the only one wondering if they are gonna give no-girl a body finally. I mean like the concept that she's a floating brain ut it would make sense to resurrect her into a full body.

And I hope we get to see much more of younger mutants, there's so much potential for development.
    Agreed. With people like Forge / Taki / Madison Jeffries around who could design (or even create!) a robot body for her about as fast as I can type this sentence, it's, like Hellion still not having hands, or Karma still having a robot leg (despite three or more mutant healers who can regrow body parts living among them), kind of ridiculous and seems like the writers just sort of don't care, since the *characters* could deal with these long-standing things in a couple of panels, and could have *years ago.*

It just makes them look assy, that they haven't thought of it. (When we know, meta, it's the *writers* who haven't bothered to address it, not the various mutants being jerks.)

Very X-cited Member TheMutantTheorist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Agreed. With people like Forge / Taki / Madison Jeffries around who could design (or even create!) a robot body for her about as fast as I can type this sentence, it's, like Hellion still not having hands, or Karma still having a robot leg (despite three or more mutant healers who can regrow body parts living among them), kind of ridiculous and seems like the writers just sort of don't care, since the *characters* could deal with these long-standing things in a couple of panels, and could have *years ago.*

It just makes them look assy, that they haven't thought of it. (When we know, meta, it's the *writers* who haven't bothered to address it, not the various mutants being jerks.)
    Hellion was shown to have his hands back in the latest issue of x-factor. It doesn't make sense that all these characters are still have inflicted injuries and arent getting healed. Like cable can be resurrected without the techno-organic virus and it would solve all his problems. But I wonder how No-Girl looks as a full mutant and not a brain haha.

Mighty Member

Sorry, which mutant healers can regrow body parts? I didn't know that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheMutantTheorist View Post
    Hellion was shown to have his hands back in the latest issue of x-factor. It doesn't make sense that all these characters are still have inflicted injuries and arent getting healed. Like cable can be resurrected without the techno-organic virus and it would solve all his problems. But I wonder how No-Girl looks as a full mutant and not a brain haha.
    AFAIK those are still meant to be prosthetics. The art just didn't convey it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    Elixir could, but it's exhausting and he probably uses 100% of his power for the resurrections.

Madison Jeffries' brother was able to do that, but it turned into body horror. If he is resurrected and his mental issues are fixed, maybe he can help.

Masque can give people tentacles, he should be able to give then new limbs as well.

And of course Sinister should have the tech to regrew limbs, but that would come with a price (although the council could and should force him to do it for free)
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    Elixir regenerated Prodigy's heart after it was ripped out by Belasco, and Triage has been said by his creator to be even better, able to raise the dead. So, at least two of them. No idea about the Morlock Healer, he might be a bit less over the top.

BANNED

Elixir regenerated Prodigy's heart after it was ripped out by Belasco, and Triage has been said by his creator to be even better, able to raise the dead. So, at least two of them. No idea about the Morlock Healer, he might be a bit less over the top.
    Elixir has since been able to do that, too. On a MASS scale.