I'm not really sure what this team would be about. Currently, I'm thinking about them as (A) a team that'd be in charge of finding mutants who do not want to go to Krakoa and try to convince them to go or (B) a team that'd would be put together to gather intel for other teams or to investigate crimes/mutant disappearances. I'll pitch something later and make changes to this team if I find it necessary/find other mutants from that poll that fits its purpose better.

Cuckoos ($4), but I'd go the 3-in-1 route instead of 5. They'd bring the sassiness needed to the team and make the own-to-earth statements, like they did during Morrison and Bendis era. They'd make the educated choices for team, as in gather as much information as possible with their abilities and Trance's, and take some risks from there. Sometimes they'd be paid off, sometimes they wouldn't. From their powers, I'd expand the idea of diamond form blocking telepathy as in making them saying the same things but slightly different to account for the lack of the Hive Mind, even though these secondary form not being used frequently. [Spoil}Also, give them a father and a little more depth. Yeah, whatever if they were called clones before, retcon it. They could with Wanda and Pietro so they can with these 5 too [/Spoil]

Trance ($1), it's time to develop here backstory and powers a little more. By developing her powers I mean making it a little more useful, whether it's on combat or to gain some intel that couldn't be gathered by telepaths. So a long range of view, for example. But this does not mean removing some weaknesses, like not being to go too far from her body and the vulnerability she puts her body on when she's in an astral from.

Rockslide + Anole ($2 each). Great duo. What does it mean to be a non-human-alike and being young? Do you only date other mutants like yourself? IS every human afraid of you? What it like to look like The Thing and getting meet with fear and prejudice, while he's praised for beingin the F4? Develop a little more the idea of being mutant, green and gay. These are all themes that could be explored with those too individually and together.

Dust ($5). I just love her. I always have. Is she still Muslim while on Krakoa? What does she think about this new state and those practices that could be seen as Pagan? Is she torn about it? Sacrifices, a cult-alike community, polygamous relationships and "Be fruitful and multiply". What is the difference and similarities between what is happening to Krakoa and IRL religions? Why is one looked down and the other praised? Or is it not the case?

And at last I was going to choose Maxime + Manon, just because I love French people. But we already have "twins" here and I feel like their powers and Cuckoos kind of bring the same thing to the team. So I'd pick Match just because he looks cool and is cheap.
I feel like they could expand a little on the precog idea that Morrison hinted from the Cuckoos when he was finishing his run, specially since they're banned from Krakoa. Although in Here Comes Tomorrow it seemed a little more linked to Cerebra than to themselves.
Precog.jpg

On another subject I just got my 3 Marvel Legends Stepford Cuckoos and I'm in love with them. They look so good. Wish they had the X-23 look, that is been used in Krakoa currently, but maybe one day.