View Poll Results: Who are some of your fav NXM?

Voters
240. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wind Dancer

61 25.42%
  • Surge

83 34.58%
  • Hellion

119 49.58%
  • Prodigy

58 24.17%
  • Anole

80 33.33%
  • Rockslide

68 28.33%
  • Pixie

106 44.17%
  • Dust

93 38.75%
  • Mercury

83 34.58%
  • Elixir

71 29.58%
  • Gentle

42 17.50%
  • Armor

63 26.25%
  • Loa

51 21.25%
  • Trance

39 16.25%
  • Bling!

37 15.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 53 of 85 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post

And no this is not a metaphor for Leah Pegging me
    We sure hellions not a eternal ? He gets gutted every other week and seems fine

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I've theorized for sometime now that Hellion may in fact be immortal
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Hellion pretty much exists only for one reason: To be tortured and tormented for no good reason. He's pretty much the poster boy for how Marvel views the New X-Men in general.

And no this is not a metaphor for Leah Pegging me
    So does this mean bad news/no news concerning our boy? I'm assuming good news would require a meme of his short shorts.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    So does this mean bad news/no news concerning our boy? I'm assuming good news would require a meme of his short shorts.
    I believe in the podcast, Leah was just stating that Hellion and the other prosthetic'd mutants wont be seeking Crucible combat to be reborn with new/old limbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I believe in the podcast, Leah was just stating that Hellion and the other prosthetic'd mutants wont be seeking Crucible combat to be reborn with new/old limbs.
    Pretty much

But I maintain that it would be very much IN CHARACTER for Hellion to do the Crucible for funsies on a Saturday night
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

It's a tired old argument, I suppose, but why not get Elixir to heal him? It's well within his power to manipulate Julian's biology (stem cells) into growing a new pair of hands. It's beyond ridiculous at this point that mutants have a sophisticated resurrection procedure yet can't seem tackle loss of limb.

Maybe I'm being insensitive. I shattered my knee a few years back and if Elixir and/or the advanced technology mutants seem to have existed in the real world, I'd be raising holy hell to get a real knee cap again.
    Last edited by Hellion; 08-10-2020 at 11:00 AM.

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Pretty much

But I maintain that it would be very much IN CHARACTER for Hellion to do the Crucible for funsies on a Saturday night
    His new nickname should be Rough Road.

It's a tired old argument, I suppose, but why not get Elixir to heal him? It's well within his power to manipulate Julian's biology (stem cells) into growing a new pair of hands. It's beyond ridiculous at this point that mutants have a sophisticated resurrection procedure yet can't seem tackle loss of limb.
    Elixir is probably busy growing whole bodies for the 17 million mutants who need to go through the Resurrection Protocols

And I don't know if you've noticed but Josh has a tendency to die or fall into a coma if he uses too much energy by himself. Or he has to steal an equivalent amount of life force when healing something big.

Working with the Five is easier on him than trying to heal significant injuries or illnesses by himself, he gets help and the process rejuvenates them all

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Elixir is probably busy growing whole bodies for the 17 million mutants who need to go through the Resurrection Protocols

And I don't know if you've noticed but Josh has a tendency to die or fall into a coma if he uses too much energy by himself. Or he has to steal an equivalent amount of life force when healing something big.

Working with the Five is easier on him than trying to heal significant injuries or illnesses by himself, he gets help and the process rejuvenates them all
    Some of that was later retcons. He was MORE than capable of doing it after Second Coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Some of that was later retcons. He was MORE than capable of doing it after Second Coming.
    He passed out building David a new heart, he was on death's door and needed to be saved by Hela after curing Julian and Noriko of the Legacy Virus. Overexerting himself was always a problem for him.

And he wasn't even anywhere near the island after Second Coming because his powers were acting up after he'd used them to kill Kevin so he went off on his own.

Rubbermaid appreciation post of the day.

https://www.deviantart.com/wunderchi...maid-326946653

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Rubbermaid appreciation post of the day.

https://www.deviantart.com/wunderchi...maid-326946653
    honestly anyone who doesn't think she's part of Hickman's endgame is deluding themselves

Great post Veitha

Maybe I'm being insensitive. I shattered my knee a few years back and if Elixir and/or the advanced technology mutants seem to have existed in the real world, I'd be raising holy hell to get a real knee cap again.
    Lazy writers and Marvel refusing to give Hellion and the rest of the New X-men the attention they deserve.

Heck they don't even have to visit Elixir anymore. Triage is presumably around. And then there's Healer and his gardens on sex cult island who can heal things like returning all of Domino's skin and fixing the messed up stuff that happened to Colossus in the death force book.

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    honestly anyone who doesn't think she's part of Hickman's endgame is deluding themselves

Great post Veitha
    Happy to stan best girl together