View Poll Results: Who are some of your fav NXM?

Voters
240. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wind Dancer

61 25.42%
  • Surge

83 34.58%
  • Hellion

119 49.58%
  • Prodigy

58 24.17%
  • Anole

80 33.33%
  • Rockslide

68 28.33%
  • Pixie

106 44.17%
  • Dust

93 38.75%
  • Mercury

83 34.58%
  • Elixir

71 29.58%
  • Gentle

42 17.50%
  • Armor

63 26.25%
  • Loa

51 21.25%
  • Trance

39 16.25%
  • Bling!

37 15.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 51 of 85 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    I am *here* for Mermaid Girl and a new Black X-Man honestly.
    Maybe 'Mermaid Girl' is some new evolution of Naiad, one of the mutants from the Advocates squad mentored by Rogue that we saw all of once for a single panel (that I recall, anyway)? Her power was 'water breathing,' IIRC, which sounds pretty lame all by itself, so being able to shift to a more aquatic state could be a fun development.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Maybe 'Mermaid Girl' is some new evolution of Naiad, one of the mutants from the Advocates squad mentored by Rogue that we saw all of once for a single panel (that I recall, anyway)? Her power was 'water breathing,' IIRC, which sounds pretty lame all by itself, so being able to shift to a more aquatic state could be a fun development.
    Wow thats a deep cut if its her. I did a search and maybe this blonde buy is the same as well

Last edited by Havok83; 08-06-2020 at 11:40 AM.

I think Hellion should have them specify for Telepathy...because Telekinesis is psychic powers.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Mighty Member

By next year I want to see Wallflower, Wind Dancer, DJ, and Network. Also I want to see Tag again. They need to give us background characters we actually want to see. I so miss the days of Christina and Nunzio on here interacting.

Hey guys, long time no post! Just wondering how everyone felt about getting to see Rubbermaid in New Mutants #8?

It was such a surprise seeing her after all these years, and the power change was a bit odd, but I guess that's some Krakoa mystery that Brisson is just starting to set up. Really excited to see where this all goes!

Yessss. Can’t believe I didn’t bring that up before, prolly cause of the Glob stuff, but Rubbermaid showing up and kicking ass was nice to see. Hope Brisson brings out some more Academy X favs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    Hey guys, long time no post! Just wondering how everyone felt about getting to see Rubbermaid in New Mutants #8?

It was such a surprise seeing her after all these years, and the power change was a bit odd, but I guess that's some Krakoa mystery that Brisson is just starting to set up. Really excited to see where this all goes!
    connecting her to Nova Roman lore was a rly interesting choice, im excited to see where it develops . Glad to see our girl get some action < 3

I loved seeing her! I wasn't expecting Brisson to use her but I guess he likes his deep cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I loved seeing her! I wasn't expecting Brisson to use her but I guess he likes his deep cuts.
    Brisson’s favs ranging from Glob n the french fries to Rubbermaid and Angel...... hm maybe he deserves some rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Brisson’s favs ranging from Glob n the french fries to Rubbermaid and Angel...... hm maybe he deserves some rights.
    Yeah I'm hard on him but sometimes he gets things right and shows a little bit of taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yeah I'm hard on him but sometimes he gets things right and shows a little bit of taste.
    I feel like he’s definitely building up to something, like you don’t bring Rubbermaid in if you’re not interesting in exploring that. Whatever master plan he has, Rubbermaid is definitely part of it.

Wtf is going on up in here on this day?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Wtf is going on up in here on this day?
    What do you mean?

Can you explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Can you explain?
    Well it was strange to see her powers change into fire-based ones but I guess that was to link her up more to the Nova Roma. As for Brisson’s future plans, I don’t think I can explain them bc we don’t know them yet! For sure though they include Rubbermaid

I wonder if it’ll all come to a head in his X of Swords issues...