View Poll Results: Who are some of your fav NXM?

Voters
240. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wind Dancer

61 25.42%
  • Surge

83 34.58%
  • Hellion

119 49.58%
  • Prodigy

58 24.17%
  • Anole

80 33.33%
  • Rockslide

68 28.33%
  • Pixie

106 44.17%
  • Dust

93 38.75%
  • Mercury

83 34.58%
  • Elixir

71 29.58%
  • Gentle

42 17.50%
  • Armor

63 26.25%
  • Loa

51 21.25%
  • Trance

39 16.25%
  • Bling!

37 15.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 47 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Oh yeah, given his own sexual awakening through his powers and all that, that makes a lot of sense! I dig it!
    Is Xavin still in limbo? If so, Marvel really did them dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Is Xavin still in limbo? If so, Marvel really did them dirty.
    Truly. I loved them so much.
    Still lost to the Majesdenian (sp?) prison for Karolina's family war crimes, sadly.
    I was hoping they'd appear in the Empyre event under Emperor Hulkling's rule, but....who knows.

BANNED

Seeing the casting videos on the Future of the X-Films thread starting with (of course) the Claremont/Byrne/Lee characters, I started to think the other day that if any generation would be most relevant to the 2020s, it's the KYost-era New X-Men. Think about it:

You have a highly-diverse group of young people entering early adulthood who have faced some seriously bad ****, (post-9/11 and constant warfare, the Great Recession, partisan tension, 2020 in general) a LOT of which resulted from the actions of the older generation, (a lot of the economic and social problems faced by youth entering adulthood today are the result of policies created by the Boomers) and have lived through several attacks that left many of their peers murdered en masse (the increasing number of school shootings). And yet despite all this hell, their experiences are still dismissed and ignored by older generations, and are still insulted and treated like ignorant children (the general attitude towards Millennials by the Boomer Generation).

This looks super good!

Spectacular Member

[QUOTE=Ambaryerno;5034570]Seeing the casting videos on the Future of the X-Films thread starting with (of course) the Claremont/Byrne/Lee characters, I started to think the other day that if any generation would be most relevant to the 2020s, it's the KYost-era New X-Men. Think about it:

You have a highly-diverse group of young people entering early adulthood who have faced some seriously bad ****, (post-9/11 and constant warfare, the Great Recession, partisan tension, 2020 in general) a LOT of which resulted from the actions of the older generation, (a lot of the economic and social problems faced by youth entering adulthood today are the result of policies created by the Boomers) and have lived through several attacks that left many of their peers murdered en masse (the increasing number of school shootings). And yet despite all this hell, their experiences are still dismissed and ignored by older generations, and are still insulted and treated like ignorant children (the general attitude towards Millennials by the Boomer Generation).

This is a amazing observation , although I gave up hope with the writers actually caring about them. I agree that this is profoundly a highly-diverse group , my honest opinion would be to take Anole , Bling! , Dust , Elixir , Gentle , Hellion , Mercury , Rockslide , Pixie , Prodigy , Surge and X-23 and have then create their own team(maybe pair them with Kid Cable and Synch) (everyone else just remains young mutants with no team affiliation) like The New Warriors (despite the new status quo) I could still them being there own unit , the problem is them been regulated to being junior X-Men in an even larger pool of actually senior X-Men. I would also put Loa (As Elixir's GF) and Tag (As Hellion's BF) on the team. their first mission would be about finding Wind Dancer and/or Specter [Only to discover something is not right), and go from their. Prodigy would serve as their X/Beast and Hellion would serve as their Magneto , then X-23 would become the teams Wolverine , have them perform a team-up with The Champions and like that we have a new splinter team like the New Mutants. I also think that the whole "school premise" was meant for us to not really get attached to the kids just help the X-Men progress to adults but the main x-Men have been so white washed and masculine that NXAX class was so refreshing but the writers felt that aging the NXAX kids would age the X-Men despite the X-Men realistically all being in their late 20s/Early 30s when they taught the NXAX kids who were all supposed to be in 10th grade or above , So making a 16 year old , Elixir 19 or 20 would really age someone like Cyclops to be like 33 but w.e I learned we can't have nice things.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Seeing the casting videos on the Future of the X-Films thread starting with (of course) the Claremont/Byrne/Lee characters, I started to think the other day that if any generation would be most relevant to the 2020s, it's the KYost-era New X-Men. Think about it:

If they would, they better start with a small team with cool visuals.
    I would go for X23 as she is already been in a movie, form a new X-Men team of Hellion (love interest, bad boy and cool powers), also Dust would look awesome when using her powers and it will be original to have a female moslim super hero mutant. Anole would look nice as a lizard boy (though they should also use his camouflage powers) and he is a gay teen, also great for diversity. Surge and Mercury are cool to have on the screen as well. Finally I would add Hijack, due to cool power set. To make the boys/girls divide 2x4, I would them probably add Indra. Cool looks, powers and a complex character/background.

Of course I did think of Rockslide, but he would look like a Thing rip-off and Elixir or Wither, but I think their powers are to big.

I think the team above is a good mixture of interesting characters., backgrounds, childhood problems, diversity and cool visuals/powers.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Question re: Elixir since he joined the Five. Is he no longer gold or is that a (seemingly fairly consistent) colouring mistake?

whoawhoawhoa WHOAAAAA

Mask Off **** it Mask On 😷

lol where did that come from?

Good grief Luciano making magic left and right.

I friggin live for a bot-battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    lol where did that come from?
    his twit twit

https://twitter.com/lucianovecchio/s...029794306?s=21

The masked variant is my fav!!