View Poll Results: Who are some of your fav NXM?

Voters
240. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wind Dancer

61 25.42%
  • Surge

83 34.58%
  • Hellion

119 49.58%
  • Prodigy

58 24.17%
  • Anole

80 33.33%
  • Rockslide

68 28.33%
  • Pixie

106 44.17%
  • Dust

93 38.75%
  • Mercury

83 34.58%
  • Elixir

71 29.58%
  • Gentle

42 17.50%
  • Armor

63 26.25%
  • Loa

51 21.25%
  • Trance

39 16.25%
  • Bling!

37 15.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 37 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thinking of making a NXM Discord if anyone is interested.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

New SURGE fan-art by @GrayComics who works for Marvel/Upper Deck
    EYKnJlAXsAs4GNv.jpg
    EYKnNCyWAAEunU9.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/GrayComics/statu...55256301654017

Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    New SURGE fan-art by @GrayComics who works for Marvel/Upper Deck
    EYKnJlAXsAs4GNv.jpg
    EYKnNCyWAAEunU9.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/GrayComics/statu...55256301654017
    Holy crap that looks awesome

Cuckoos, Gentle, Bling!, Anole, Rockslide, Match.

‪Bling! (leader), Mercury, Match, Cipher, Anole, Rockslide, Nature Girl‬

No love for WITHER in the poll eh? He was my favorite Emo-Mutant after Chamber!

Even in his crappy X-MEN:THE END costume!

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    No love for WITHER in the poll eh? He was my favorite Emo-Mutant after Chamber!

Even in his crappy X-MEN:THE END costume!

I def would’ve but the polling options only gives 15 options. With the Five making tweaks and power upgrades to certain ppl, I wonder how they approached Withers resurrection. Does he now have control over his powers? What does it mean to be on a living biome with the ability to wither away anything you touch. Ugh SO MUCH STORY POTENTIAL FOR MY BOY!!!

Ultimate Member

Man, you generally make a kickass team of warm bodies from the cheap seats, but Glob and Eye Boy? I'd want money *back* for taking them.

Anole ($2) and Rockslide ($2) make a good duo, so I'll take them together. I love Hellion and Dust, but that's a lot of money, and I don't want Julian to overshadow Victor, which he'd totally do, so, nope. Needs girls now, so Bling! ($3) and Nature Girl ($2), to start, some great contrasting personalities. Then Evan Sabah Nur ($3), 'cause I like his upbeat attitude. Maxine and Manon ($1), 'cause they are .50 cents each, have potentially interesting powers, and it would be fun to see a group where Anole, Bling! (and Rockslide, eh, not so much) are the 'grown ups' in the room. And two bucks left, so Cipher ($2), as the surprise eighth member nobody sees coming (not announced, shows up to save the day when all the *known* members of the team are out!) and to complete my hostile takeover of the $2 row (except for Quentin, because **** that guy).

Anole (team lead, bewildered how he got the job)
    Rockslide (says he's the most experienced 'logical' team lead. Everybody ignores this.)
    Bling! (public face of the team, turns out she's a flavor-of-the-minute internet celeb)
    Nature Girl (just happy to be here)
    Evan Sabah Nur (dancing to his own beat)
    Maxine and Manon (troublesome twins, here to stir up drama and do the stupid-thing-that-furthers-the-plot that we don't want our more experienced teens to do)
    Cipher (shh, she's a secret!)

No fliers. No telepaths. No teleporters. It's a very non-traditional X-team!
    Last edited by Sutekh; 05-18-2020 at 01:48 AM.

Sutekh -- your posts are always so entertaining.
    Particularly in love with bewildered Anole and insistent Rockslide. Boy oh boy do I miss those bros.

Also thank you for including Cipher. Her song is so unsung.

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Can someone lend me 10$ ?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Surge, Cuckoos, Cipher, Mercury, Trance

Search and Reconnaissance team.
    Last edited by Will Evans; 05-18-2020 at 06:30 AM.

Armor and Surge.
    Nothing else.

First, you got the simple fact that they include one character who is a close range bruiser and one character who is a super fast long range fighter - so they match perfectly.

But, more importantly - I want them interacting.
    I want SOMEONE to finally catch on to the fact that these two should probably have one of the most interesting contrast to never be explored.

Armor has full control over her powers, a father who loves her for who she is and respects her for how she chooses to use her powers, and she's only part of the X-men because she chose to go there - entirely because she wants to be an X-men.

Surge has no control over her power, and it actually extended to her not having control over her life in general - she got kicked out of her home by her father, she got addicted to drugs, living on the street, and even after coming to the X-men, she's still dependent on her power gloves.
    And she got saddled with Leadership almost entirely because Emma decided to put her in that position - which she did not want, and the one real "choice" she tried making - namely breaking up with David to try and push him away to safety, ended up blowing up in her face (she lost him, but he's still in danger).

They both come from similar backgrounds, except Armor basically HAS everything that Surge does not, and yet they both end up as superheroines.
    So it raises the whole "Nature vs Nurture" thing.

I want to see more of that.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    Armor and Surge.
    Nothing else.

First, you got the simple fact that they include one character who is a close range bruiser and one character who is a super fast long range fighter - so they match perfectly.

But, more importantly - I want them interacting.
    I want SOMEONE to finally catch on to the fact that these two should probably have one of the most interesting contrast to never be explored.

Armor has full control over her powers, a father who loves her for who she is and respects her for how she chooses to use her powers, and she's only part of the X-men because she chose to go there - entirely because she wants to be an X-men.

Surge has no control over her power, and it actually extended to her not having control over her life in general - she got kicked out of her home by her father, she got addicted to drugs, living on the street, and even after coming to the X-men, she's still dependent on her power gloves.
    And she got saddled with Leadership almost entirely because Emma decided to put her in that position - which she did not want, and the one real "choice" she tried making - namely breaking up with David to try and push him away to safety, ended up blowing up in her face (she lost him, but he's still in danger).

They both come from similar backgrounds, except Armor basically HAS everything that Surge does not, and yet they both end up as superheroines.
    So it raises the whole "Nature vs Nurture" thing.

I want to see more of that.
    You still have $5 left over.

Live a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    You still have $5 left over.

Live a little.
    Fine, Glob, so the two girls have someone to fight over.