View Poll Results: Who are some of your fav NXM?

Voters
240. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wind Dancer

61 25.42%
  • Surge

83 34.58%
  • Hellion

119 49.58%
  • Prodigy

58 24.17%
  • Anole

80 33.33%
  • Rockslide

68 28.33%
  • Pixie

106 44.17%
  • Dust

93 38.75%
  • Mercury

83 34.58%
  • Elixir

71 29.58%
  • Gentle

42 17.50%
  • Armor

63 26.25%
  • Loa

51 21.25%
  • Trance

39 16.25%
  • Bling!

37 15.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 85 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I agree, this is probably going to be a "Where are they now?" Q&A at best, more likely another "sure, our writers have lots of freedom, but we only want to push certain characters" explanation.
    We didn't even get that.

At least there's consistency in the New X-Men experience, I guess.

expectnothing.jpg

Astonishing Member

A good quote about the new xmen, "I know I'm not going to get what I want, so i dont get my Hope's up" from google. on the pluss side we got a new death note chapter. And that's been gone longer then the new xmen. So somting came back.

lol called it

Actually it was somehow even less

lol

Exude more positivity and the universe will give us what we want.

Maybe. LOL

XD

ouch.

Five bucks its Skin with the cameo and Frenzy with the script approval
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    XD

ouch.

Five bucks its Skin with the cameo and Frenzy with the script approval
    I'm thinking it might be the other way around. Just because of Synch's recent appearance.

Probably just the X-Office having to sign off on Dust's use in another book.

BANNED

Thanks for posting the Leah tweet ya'll. I usually just come to this thread for a good laugh, but interesting that we'll delve into the waiting list for returnees.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    At least there's consistency in the New X-Men experience, I guess.

expectnothing.jpg
    And yet people wonder why New X-men fans are unhappy about a new batch of wallpaper kids showing up...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    This is PERFECT. Plus, Bling! and Husk being on the Marauders would fit in with their attitudes of not wanting to be too sucked into Krakoa. Also, Mercury and Shattybuns as pirates fits way too well. Siryn fitting the role of... well a mythological siren.
    Thank you. My thoughts exactly. Husk indirectly working for her former headmistress works quite well, and I would love to see her interacting with her lil bro Icarus. Shattybuns as a pirate would be a dream come true. Mercury, Icarus & Bling! together would be so much fun, and I'd love to see what vibe they bring. Siryn's connection to Emma via Banshee I think is a clever one too, and yes I'm all for that. I'll add that Jumbo Carnation adapting all of these characters uniforms in white would be a blessing.

I don’t know if this is merely convenience, but the track record of “young mutants” in the Cable being New X-Men makes me hopeful that we could see Surge, Anole, Rockslide, etc etc later down the line. I don’t know if Duggan picked Hellion’s name out of a box to use during UA, but I would LOOOOOOVE for him and Cable to have some kind of rivalry. It just fits.
    I mean, I still don't think the Cable book needed to be a thing, and I don't care for him, but I'm pleased that the NXM are getting exposure there. I trust Duggan, and I'd love to see him tackle Hellion and the others

Hopefully we’ll see Wind Dancer and maybe even the statuses of Loa, Icarus, Wallflower, Quill, and the rest. I trust Leah!!
    Outside of Marauders, X-Factor I think has the most interesting premise of the Dawn of X books, and I cannot wait to see Leah tackling a lot of our questions.

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    We didn't even get that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    lol called it

Actually it was somehow even less
    right?? bordering on sick joke territory loll they really thought they did sumn for us too!!

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Exude more positivity and the universe will give us what we want.

Maybe. LOL
    you know what you're right. I WILL get a book that places focus on deserving poc and lgbtq+ characters if I keep drinking lemon water and practicing yoga. silence haters im manifesting
    Last edited by houndsofluv; 02-04-2020 at 05:37 AM.

I really do wish Hellion would get a role in Marauders. though it looks like Callisto is the White Knight....
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Probably just the X-Office having to sign off on Dust's use in another book.
    Yeah. When Zub's Champions was cancelled, I figured she'd be the one member the next writer couldn't keep. But then Eve Ewing's run was announced and there she is on one of the variant covers. Since Champions is an Avengers office title, they would've needed permission to use her, and to make sure her usage there doesn't contradict the X books. So yeah, I think that's all it is.

And the cameo is probably Skin, who was mentioned as having been resurrected in X-Men #5.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman