View Poll Results: Who are some of your fav NXM?

Voters
240. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wind Dancer

61 25.42%
  • Surge

83 34.58%
  • Hellion

119 49.58%
  • Prodigy

58 24.17%
  • Anole

80 33.33%
  • Rockslide

68 28.33%
  • Pixie

106 44.17%
  • Dust

93 38.75%
  • Mercury

83 34.58%
  • Elixir

71 29.58%
  • Gentle

42 17.50%
  • Armor

63 26.25%
  • Loa

51 21.25%
  • Trance

39 16.25%
  • Bling!

37 15.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 85 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

@Marvel: New X-Men by Yost/Anka when?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I know Leah is extremely Online and has to know about Prodigy dating speedsters. There’s a speedster he’s had yet to date....

I don’t know why I just realized he’s been dating speedsters because they can keep up with his cognitive abilities and even surprise him since they think faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    @Marvel: New X-Men by Yost/Anka when?
    Hopefully never, because I'd fall over dead from surprise.

Our Kids would win and it wouldn't even be that close
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

BANNED

yeah xkids are feral and vicious, they are already swinging while the NHA kids are crying over their emotions and the power of friendship.
    they gonna get their asses kicked by the soutside mutants

Implying Yaomomo wouldn't poop a power inhibitor missile.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post

Its almost funny how hero academia is a 1 for 1 copy of New Xmen.

The only ones I could see presenting any real trouble for the group would be Todoroki and Midoriya from sheer power level alone. And even then, teamwork and experience could take them down.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Implying Yaomomo wouldn't poop a power inhibitor missile.
    Momo is the only way Class 1A could beat the NXM. Gas Masks to block out Pixie Dust or Soraya's Sand. Anti-Electric Covers to counter Nori. A sonic amplifier to scramble Hellion. She's their only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    The only ones I could see presenting any real trouble for the group would be Todoroki and Midoriya from sheer power level alone. And even then, teamwork and experience could take them down.
    Oya's power is identical to Todo's so his power is something they have experience against.

Midoriya would be the only one who could give them an issue. And unlocked Hellion should be able to match him.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Ultimate Member

Midoriya would be the only one who could give them an issue. And unlocked Hellion should be able to match him.
    Going by the standards of the settings, I think Gentle is the New X-Men-verses equal to him anyway.

Really, the biggest advantage of the Academia kids would have is of Bakugo being a proactive gung-ho psycho and blasting half of the New X-Men unconscious before they even know that there is going to be a fight. ('Cause he's kind of like that.) But then the ones who are still standing after that initial blast, Rockslide, Hellion, Dust, Gentle, Mercury, X-23, etc. would clean house, I suspect.

BANNED

bakugo is that way sure, but the x-kids are basicaly ptsd war veterans with teen hormones lingering, they will go for the x-jugular with their x-shivvs in an x-dark street, its not a fair fight cause the bna kids are rumbling, the x-kids are WARING

you wich is wich
    Last edited by Ferro; 02-08-2020 at 07:24 PM.

The real question is can the New X-men beat all of those teams at the same time. I think they can i Hellion and Elixir carry.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    The real question is can the New X-men beat all of those teams at the same time. I think they can i Hellion and Elixir carry.
    Hellion, Armor, and X-23 could carry. Easily.

IF we REALLLY wanted to go there...I mean Elixir could just give all of Class 1A cancer or crap remove their Quirks....but thats not fair.

BANNED

Hellion, Armor, and X-23 could carry. Easily.

IF we REALLLY wanted to go there...I mean Elixir could just give all of Class 1A cancer or crap remove their Quirks....but thats not fair.
    dust puts bakugo trough the meat grinder when he tries her and the other kids just start having 50 minute monologues over how scary it is

It depends on a lot of factors. What's the roster for the New X-Men, and at what point in their continuity? Because if it's at the end of the New X-Men series then Pixie wouldn't be skilled enough with her magic to teleport everyone she's fighting out of the way in a ring out, Prodigy still doesn't have his powers back but he will when X-Factor comes out, Armor couldn't expand her armor and protect other people as easily as she does now, etc.

Also how much does each side know about the other's powers and abilities? Are we giving them prep time?

1-A's best chance is if Midoriya comes up with one of those combo Super moves combining their quirks in unexpected and creative ways (like at the Shipwreck at USJ) and they actually decide to listen to him, the NXM's biggest weakness is that they have like 3-4 leaders and half the time those leaders are arguing amongst themselves, so it really makes it hard to know who to listen to and working together can be a real mess.

Also Mineta's sticky balls might end up taking out like half of the New X-Men, because unless you have a healing factor and/or can rip off the part of your skin that its stuck to then you're trapped