View Poll Results: Who are some of your fav NXM?

Voters
240. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wind Dancer

61 25.42%
  • Surge

83 34.58%
  • Hellion

119 49.58%
  • Prodigy

58 24.17%
  • Anole

80 33.33%
  • Rockslide

68 28.33%
  • Pixie

106 44.17%
  • Dust

93 38.75%
  • Mercury

83 34.58%
  • Elixir

71 29.58%
  • Gentle

42 17.50%
  • Armor

63 26.25%
  • Loa

51 21.25%
  • Trance

39 16.25%
  • Bling!

37 15.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

I wish Yost came back and did a little mini series for them.

Also what were Specter and Dryad's powers?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Not to get anyone's hopes up.

(though we might want to sacrifice a goat, steer, lamb or virgin)

But Yost says he's going to write a comic book this year

(Probably something SW related since he's been writing for Lucasfilm these last few years between Mando and Rebels, but still we can hope.....)
    Yost still ships HeliX, so I'm all for it if it's an X-title.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

Dryad could grow and control plants.
    Specter's shadow was 'alive' and he could fuse with it to become super strong, super fast, see in the dark, become immune to darkness-based attacks, and become nearly invulnerable

Happy 2020s! May this new decade finally bring us some New X-Men content (sorry, just being realistic here)!

Hey guys. Much love for our Academy/N-Xmen. 2020 give em some love.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

It appears Magik's role as Captain is the defacto leader of The Sextant, per X-men #4. I'm hoping this is a sign towards us getting more New X-men content in the coming year.
    Screen Shot 2020-01-02 at 11.28.50 AM.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Is Dust on Krakoa or is she still with The Champions?
    Their whereabouts are on the first post. Yes, she’s on a Krakoa, she made cameos in House of X (either 5 or 6) and New Mutants #1.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Just made Dazzler's 2020 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    It appears Magik's role as Captain is the defacto leader of The Sextant, per X-men #4. I'm hoping this is a sign towards us getting more New X-men content in the coming year.
    Screen Shot 2020-01-02 at 11.28.50 AM.jpg
    The NXM: We didn't vote for her!
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

I'd be really interested in seeing Magik and the New X-Men move forward together. Obviously she has quite the past with them, but I also feel like she'd be able to empathise with them as an X-Man who has also chafed at aspects that most X-Men embrace. With so much going on with the X-Men these past years, and the influence of Krakoa, there's fertile ground there.

Emma would still make time for them too, I'm sure.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

If you've ever seen the 2005 film SKY HIGH Dryad basically had the same powers as Danielle Panabaker's character, Layla
    Last edited by James Hunter; 01-02-2020 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Their whereabouts are on the first post. Yes, she’s on a Krakoa, she made cameos in House of X (either 5 or 6) and New Mutants #1.
    Even if it hasn't been cancelled, I believe Dust would've only stayed in Champions to around issue 12 (it ended at issue 10). She was only ever on loan for the duration of Rosenberg's X-Men run. Once Hickman took over, Sooraya's time with the Champs was always going to end. I fully expect her to be the only member of Zub's team already gone at the onset of Outlawed in March (though the team will probably lose other members during that issue, due to either injury or quitting due to the teen vigilante ban).

The third image in the first post has an ugly Photobucket watermark on it. How about reuploading it to Imgur, so that it'll be clean?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Hey. I’ve found a technicality so I can officially declare Cipher and Graymalkin a part of this generation without having to include Ink. Cipher has been around since the Morrison era and Graymalkin’s been sleeping underneath the school for centuries. Technically, Ink is the only one who joined after Messiah CompleX.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Even if it hasn't been cancelled, I believe Dust would've only stayed in Champions to around issue 12 (it ended at issue 10). She was only ever on loan for the duration of Rosenberg's X-Men run. Once Hickman took over, Sooraya's time with the Champs was always going to end. I fully expect her to be the only member of Zub's team already gone at the onset of Outlawed in March (though the team will probably lose other members during that issue, due to either injury or quitting due to the teen vigilante ban).

The third image in the first post has an ugly Photobucket watermark on it. How about reuploading it to Imgur, so that it'll be clean?
    Yeah, Dust’s involvement always felt like it was meant to temporary. It only happened because she had nowhere else to go and felt guilty that she wasn’t there when the X-Men needed her. If it came down to joining Krakoa or staying with a bunch of strangers during one of the worst times of her life, I can see Dust joining her mutant nation ten times over. I wonder if Ewing will touch on her quitting at all, I won’t mind if it isn’t addressed but it could be another neat way to tie into the current establishment of Krakoa.

Also, I took that pic from Big G’s NXM appreciation but I’ll see if I can get it scrubbed.

EDIT: Actually, I’ll try and include another picture instead since that pic does have members of other student generations.
    Last edited by Tycon; 01-02-2020 at 11:22 PM.

I’m constantly just searching for some yellow goggles in the background scene of all the books. If Tag can come back and get repowered then idk why we’re waiting so long for David.