View Poll Results: Who are some of your fav NXM?

Voters
240. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wind Dancer

61 25.42%
  • Surge

83 34.58%
  • Hellion

119 49.58%
  • Prodigy

58 24.17%
  • Anole

80 33.33%
  • Rockslide

68 28.33%
  • Pixie

106 44.17%
  • Dust

93 38.75%
  • Mercury

83 34.58%
  • Elixir

71 29.58%
  • Gentle

42 17.50%
  • Armor

63 26.25%
  • Loa

51 21.25%
  • Trance

39 16.25%
  • Bling!

37 15.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 46 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Would be cool to see Wiccan hang with the New X-Men. But didnt they make him like super OP where he could probably take out the whole team?

The things I would do for at least a one-shot of the New X-Men kids...le sigh
    Billy is tragically OP (not into it) but Tini Howard recently wrote him as being.....exhaustible? So, the more he does or the larger the feat(?) he needs time to recharge.
    He used to have a hindrance of needing to HEAR himself when "casting". But currently he's mostly just got some anxiety and power-fatigue to hold him back.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Would be cool to see Wiccan hang with the New X-Men. But didnt they make him like super OP where he could probably take out the whole team?

The things I would do for at least a one-shot of the New X-Men kids...le sigh
    We needed the YA/NXM crossover man. It would have come when both teams were at their peak too

Anyway, how do we trick Leah Williams into giving us a Prodigy/Elixir interaction in X-Factor. I need something.

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    We needed the YA/NXM crossover man. It would have come when both teams were at their peak too
    I would have loved that.

We were gonna get one. Or it was a pitch in Yost's head. We were deprived.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

That's a wrap. Thanks for the kind words everyone.
    I would have liked to include way more, but my composition/space planning was deeply flawed.
    I really wanted to include Hindsight and Morph especially. Oh well. Live and learn.
    Amazing work. Those are beautiful designs. I'm especially into your Hellion, Dust, and Surge. But you really nailed everyone. Great job.

All-New Member

That's a wrap. Thanks for the kind words everyone.
    I would have liked to include way more, but my composition/space planning was deeply flawed.
    I really wanted to include Hindsight and Morph especially. Oh well. Live and learn.
    I like how you've put Prodigy in the center. Truly a man with good taste in characters

Ultimate Member

So I looked up Bo, 'cause I like the visual.

Bo is a mutant with chromatic energized-materia strobe manipulation abilities.[1]
    The ****. So, she shoots lasers / light-blasts and creates cool visual streamers of colored light.

'Chromatic energized-materia strobe manipulation' my ***. That's just word salad, not a super-power.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    So I looked up Bo, 'cause I like the visual.

The ****. So, she shoots lasers / light-blasts and creates cool visual streamers of colored light.

'Chromatic energized-materia strobe manipulation' my ***. That's just word salad, not a super-power.
    Ha ha ha ha.
    Yeah, she's....untapped, obvs. The chromatic ener--- the pretty laser ribbons seemed to knock folks out when she got upset. Like....they fuzz with the nervous system maybe?
    I just enjoyed the visual. I'm sure a clever bloke like you could craft a really cool assessment/definition for her power/abilities.

I'd like to think that each color perhaps has a different effect. And perhaps the reason it would knock people out (Kitty/Yana) is because they were all working in tandem? Sensory overload or something.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Lovely piece Fokken, it's a fun medley of characters.

The NXM were never very popular, but it's cool to see there's still a lot of fan-art support.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    Anyway, how do we trick Leah Williams into giving us a Prodigy/Elixir interaction in X-Factor. I need something.
    First we need to make sure that she lets David actually utilize all of the knowledge at his disposal and not just be a walking google

I always hoped my fave Prodigy would be the center of a big crossover with all his old and new teammates, but it never happened. Thank Goodness for fanart.
    Have you ever had your high school friends meet your post-high school and/or college friends, and it all go terribly wrong? I had that thought, and it turned into this.
    Prodigy Fight small.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    I always hoped my fave Prodigy would be the center of a big crossover with all his old and new teammates, but it never happened. Thank Goodness for fanart.
    Have you ever had your high school friends meet your post-high school and/or college friends, and it all go terribly wrong? I had that thought, and it turned into this.
    Prodigy Fight small.jpg
    FIRST OF ALL, I LOVE that you included XAVIN on the right hand side.
    SECOND OF ALL, America looks RAD(!!!) and Teddy looks BEAUTIFUL(!!!)
    Thank you for sharing this piece!

Prodigy Fight small.jpg
    this would be so. much. fun. really nice work !

FIRST OF ALL, I LOVE that you included XAVIN on the right hand side.
    SECOND OF ALL, America looks RAD(!!!) and Teddy looks BEAUTIFUL(!!!)
    Thank you for sharing this piece!
    Thank you! That means a lot as I have been a fan of your work since your deviantart days.
    Also, I am Xavin's #1 fan in my head, and I want them and Prodigy to get together. I think he can appreciate all of Xavin's fluidity in a way that Karolina couldn't.

Thank you! That means a lot as I have been a fan of your work since your deviantart days.
    Also, I am Xavin's #1 fan in my head, and I want them and Prodigy to get together. I think he can appreciate all of Xavin's fluidity in a way that Karolina couldn't.
    Oh yeah, given his own sexual awakening through his powers and all that, that makes a lot of sense! I dig it!