View Poll Results: Who are some of your fav NXM?

Voters
240. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wind Dancer

61 25.42%
  • Surge

83 34.58%
  • Hellion

119 49.58%
  • Prodigy

58 24.17%
  • Anole

80 33.33%
  • Rockslide

68 28.33%
  • Pixie

106 44.17%
  • Dust

93 38.75%
  • Mercury

83 34.58%
  • Elixir

71 29.58%
  • Gentle

42 17.50%
  • Armor

63 26.25%
  • Loa

51 21.25%
  • Trance

39 16.25%
  • Bling!

37 15.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 60 of 85 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

https://twitter.com/XMen90sCovers on Twitter is doing a 00s tournament. Our New X-men kids are in a couple tight first round votes. Show our crew some love! Elixir CANNOT lose to Glob. lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHotRoom View Post
    https://twitter.com/XMen90sCovers on Twitter is doing a 00s tournament. Our New X-men kids are in a couple tight first round votes. Show our crew some love! Elixir CANNOT lose to Glob. lol
    Lots of predictions that X-23 is going to sweep. She's utterly destroying Cipher in the first round right now.

It's not surprising, the characters who are mostly known from NXM and YXM are not popular enough.
    Armor is easily beating Mercury because of Astonishing X-Men. Same with Blindfold over Prodigy. Even the Globster manages to be above Elixir (I'm not complaining about that one)
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    It's not surprising, the characters who are mostly known from NXM and YXM are not popular enough.
    Armor is easily beating Mercury because of Astonishing X-Men. Same with Blindfold over Prodigy. Even the Globster manages to be above Elixir (I'm not complaining about that one)
    I'm going to be mildly amused if it ultimately comes down to Laura vs. Daken.

Well X-men 11 just dropped and the fate of the New X-men has been revealed. spoilers:
    They're all dead
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Well X-men 11 just dropped and the fate of the New X-men has been revealed. spoilers:
    They're all dead
    end of spoilers

Not necessarily? Exodus said that mutants died and we saw Toad being one of them, but we don't know if Loa/Anole/Rockslide stayed to fight or if they evacuated with the rest of the mutants

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Not necessarily? Exodus said that mutants died and we saw Toad being one of them, but we don't know if Loa/Anole/Rockslide stayed to fight or if they evacuated with the rest of the mutants
    The fact Hickman couldn't be bothered to show what happened to them kinda makes it even sadder.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

The NXM kids' were just sort of dropped from the story after the opening pages, so we can't really say they were killed. And really, from what I've seen of them, I don't think the Cotati would be able to kill Loa or Rockslide. Anole would be the most vulnerable but he could use camo to slip away and the Summoner was with them and he would have also been fighting, so I doubt they died.

BANNED

They're all dead
    end of spoilers

I am completely and utterly shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    I suppose but I dont get what the point of showing the kids right as the attack happens and the next page mentioning that mutants died. I think the implication was that was what happened to them. Its a logical assumption especially since there isnt anything to contradict this. Ultimately it doesnt matter bc in that same scene the other kids say they will be brought back so if we see Loa in the next issue, it could be bc she may or may not have gone through the Ressurection Protocol

spoilers:
    I think they are still playing Summoner's game, he wouldn't let them stop to help repel the invasion
    end of spoilers

I suppose but I dont get what the point of showing the kids right as the attack happens and the next page mentioning that mutants died. I think the implication was that was what happened to them. Its a logical assumption especially since there isnt anything to contradict this. Ultimately it doesnt matter bc in that same scene the other kids say they will be brought back so if we see Loa in the next issue, it could be bc she may or may not have gone through the Ressurection Protocol
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    spoilers:
    I think they are still playing Summoner's game, he wouldn't let them stop to help repel the invasion
    end of spoilers
    Ooh yeah, I forgot that Summoner is literally on the cover of the next issue, maybe we'll get a continuation of the scene then

Apoc asked the NXM to play Jumanji with his son. Summoner needs friends.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

spoilers:
    They’re involved in playing the game with Summoner, they aren’t dead.
    end of spoilers

This week....

Next week....