View Poll Results: Who are some of your fav NXM?

Voters
240. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wind Dancer

61 25.42%
  • Surge

83 34.58%
  • Hellion

119 49.58%
  • Prodigy

58 24.17%
  • Anole

80 33.33%
  • Rockslide

68 28.33%
  • Pixie

106 44.17%
  • Dust

93 38.75%
  • Mercury

83 34.58%
  • Elixir

71 29.58%
  • Gentle

42 17.50%
  • Armor

63 26.25%
  • Loa

51 21.25%
  • Trance

39 16.25%
  • Bling!

37 15.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 68 of 85 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1262

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont think its been referenced on panel yet but according to Tini Howard, Pixie also works at the Green Lagoon
    Why she isn't a part of Excalibur's cast is a mystery to me. They're making a magical X-book centered around British mythos and don't include the Welsh mutant fairy?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    You assume she wouldn’t be on an island with all her loved ones rezzed back? Is being happy about that “drinking the Koo-Aid”? If so I’m bout to gulp that jawn.
    Dust may have visited or be living on Krakoa, but she's definitely also still with the Champions. She'll be in the new issue 1. She'll have lost her accommodation with the confiscation of the Champions Mobile Bunker, so it's likely that she's actually living on Krakoa, but has Pinpoint (a Champion whose origin hasn't been revealed, with the same teleportation power America Chavez and DC's Sideways have) meet her outside one of the gates to teleport her to team meeting places.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

So today's issue of X-Factor leaves Rockslide in a really interesting position. I hope they find a place for him on a book to fully explore how he has changed, and describe exactly who he is now and how he and his friends interact. But I'm not optimistic that will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    So today's issue of X-Factor leaves Rockslide in a really interesting position. I hope they find a place for him on a book to fully explore how he has changed, and describe exactly who he is now and how he and his friends interact. But I'm not optimistic that will happen.
    Yes, it is interesting because in a way he is still him, there is part of him in there (he recognizes Xavier) but at the same time not.

So even though I’m cool with what happened it must be said

https://youtu.be/SgIQHH8ohJs

And once again they screw over New X-men fans with this. Couldn't have left Glob in there and let him get killed 'for real' instead?

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    And once again they screw over New X-men fans with this. Couldn't have left Glob in there and let him get killed 'for real' instead?
    Yeah... maybe Brisson wouldn't let them kill off his fave and then they in turn kicked him off the X-books.

Nah, Marvel was like "the fans said they didnt want to see more Glob, so lets not have him in this crossover"

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Yeah... maybe Brisson wouldn't let them kill off his fave and then they in turn kicked him off the X-books.
    well that makes no sense. Brisson doesnt own the character and therefore cant dictate if they kill him off or not. If they were kicking him off the books bc of this, then that shows he has no clout and they'd kill Glob off regardless

I'm glad Santo got this storyline and not Glob. This can go in any number of directions for his character and lead to years of stories.

BANNED

Or just stick Chamber in the book and kill him off (once again) with him.

Imagine Polaris using Glob's organs to make a memorial lol

spoilers:
    With that being said, I already like Rockslide 2.0 more than the currently deceased one.
    end of spoilers

While I dislike what happened, I think this may bring Polaris and Sato into a partnership/mentor thing. Both now have some geo-stuff from otherworld and their world got rocked(I am so sorry)by all this.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I must have missed something with Glob that made him so unpopular on here lol

He got way too much attention and I'm bitter that Hellion and Surge and Mercury and Pixie and Anole and Loa and Gentle and Wind Dancer didnt get any love in the last 2 years while he did.

Yes I admit that. Also he's just not interesting and the writer kept putting him in everything.

Has it only been 2 years? Feels longer