View Poll Results: Who are some of your fav NXM?

Voters
240. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wind Dancer

61 25.42%
  • Surge

83 34.58%
  • Hellion

119 49.58%
  • Prodigy

58 24.17%
  • Anole

80 33.33%
  • Rockslide

68 28.33%
  • Pixie

106 44.17%
  • Dust

93 38.75%
  • Mercury

83 34.58%
  • Elixir

71 29.58%
  • Gentle

42 17.50%
  • Armor

63 26.25%
  • Loa

51 21.25%
  • Trance

39 16.25%
  • Bling!

37 15.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 77 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1262
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    I don't expect it. I don't even hope it, since they are not able to give them "love" without killing some of them.
    I'm counting on them to do like they did with Maggott and having Santo alive and talking in tome backgroud scene without bothering to explain why and how.
    New Rockslide looks like an ongoing plot point to X-Factor. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Also why hasnt anyone reacted to Rockslide. Especially Anole, Hellion, and Mercury.
    spoilers:
    We saw Josh and David struggling with being around him. I think most of the kids don't know what to make of the new Santo

Which is why it's Lorna and Eye Boy who are bonding with him more right now. They didn't know him as well as the NXM
    end of spoilers

Leah Williams on which kids appear to be back:

https://twitter.com/mymonsterischic/...956397572?s=20

Extraordinary Member

Dust is in today’s Champions.

Today's X-Factor issue is the best Academy X Kids content since the series ended in Messiah Complex.

We've been feeding off scraps for far too long...

Outisde of that one time we saw Hellion in short shorts ...

Hope we get some Anole & others reacting to the Rockslide situation content in upcoming X-Factor issues.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Cool to hear Leah saying on twitter that Quill, Indra and Rubbermaid are also back. Though they did not appear.

Strange she said Indra is back yes he has been missing from the books 2 years now, but he did not die, they just never used him.

I do doubt we will see him, Rubbermaid or Quill any time soon though.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Indra was in the issue

Although it makes more sense for the blonde girl welcoming Wind Dancer back to be Wallflower, the fact she has pig-tails which are a standard look for Rubbermaid in NXAX made me think it might’ve been her.

Will i am happy to see a reunion take place before they shelve these kids back into a box and hide it for years on end i do feel saddened by the knowledge that the "new" Rockslide is pretty much a week old and nothing of the OG was kept...which just mean he is well and truly dead.

BTW i have to ask, when did Cessily come out as a lesbian? Or is this another case where it happened with no explanation or reference or reason and i will just have to accept it or be labelled something nasty for questioning it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Julian's Three Types:

-Clone
    -Latina
    -Sharp Claws/Teeth Amazonia

Two out of three aint bad

Yeah but when is going to Laura's time? All the others got some why not her?

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Will i am happy to see a reunion take place before they shelve these kids back into a box and hide it for years on end i do feel saddened by the knowledge that the "new" Rockslide is pretty much a week old and nothing of the OG was kept...which just mean he is well and truly dead.

BTW i have to ask, when did Cessily come out as a lesbian? Or is this another case where it happened with no explanation or reference or reason and i will just have to accept it or be labelled something nasty for questioning it?
    if i'm totally honest with you, i think it was just eye-boy using lesbians lightly. Like he's teasing them, she likes girls, might be bi, but he's being a tease and she's kissing a girl, what else is he going to call em?
    But if she were confirmed once more as a lesbian, idk, i don't think it has to be explained too much, i think she had already shown interest for Bling in some books before?

Quote Originally Posted by lunarmagik View Post
    if i'm totally honest with you, i think it was just eye-boy using lesbians lightly. Like he's teasing them, she likes girls, might be bi, but he's being a tease and she's kissing a girl, what else is he going to call em?
    But if she were confirmed once more as a lesbian, idk, i don't think it has to be explained too much, i think she had already shown interest for Bling in some books before?

The fact that you question whether or not it has been shown before is the crux of my confusion in regards to that.

They started dating in Wood's X-Woman book after a... questionable start

They were still dating in Strain's Generation X, but Mercury took a back seat and was barely in that book. Apparently it was going "really well"

Turns out a handful of appearances and zero development is all it takes to become a beloved couple

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post

After the Avengers VS X-men, in the female X-men book.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    They started dating in Wood's X-Woman book after a... questionable start

They were still dating in Strain's Generation X, but Mercury took a back seat and was barely in that book. Apparently it was going "really well"

Turns out a handful of appearances and zero development is all it takes to become a beloved couple
    You know, i don't care if she is straight, bi or lesbian i will like the character regardless but is it really too much to ask for some ACTUAL development (character or otherwise) and not what you say happened.

I'm probably n the minority of this but I can't help but feel frustrated that this has happened on multiple occasions with characters i like.

Oh but what does it matter in the end we won't see any of them together in who knows how long and even if we do will it meaningful?