View Poll Results: Who are some of your fav NXM?

Voters
240. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wind Dancer

61 25.42%
  • Surge

83 34.58%
  • Hellion

119 49.58%
  • Prodigy

58 24.17%
  • Anole

80 33.33%
  • Rockslide

68 28.33%
  • Pixie

106 44.17%
  • Dust

93 38.75%
  • Mercury

83 34.58%
  • Elixir

71 29.58%
  • Gentle

42 17.50%
  • Armor

63 26.25%
  • Loa

51 21.25%
  • Trance

39 16.25%
  • Bling!

37 15.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 83 of 85 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1262

Ok I know most dont like this but I want some discussion. If we were given a New X-Men maxi-series. And we knew it would only be 12 issues of the New X-Men kids in this Krakoa era. I don't want you to make teams because I'm just going to say itll be a rotating team cast but anyone can show up in the background.

Who would you guys want the artist and writer to be?

Honestly, I really wish the X-Office would push these kids with a great writer/artist combo but I doubt we'd ever get that but my wishful thinking would be:

Tom Taylor because I loved his Suicide Squad run and he can juggle a large cast and give everyone a chance to shine.

Mike Carey becasue I liked how he used them more than other writer during his run.

Chris Yost just because I want to see what he thinks the kids would be like now.

And when it comes to artists: Jorge Jimenez would be the best fit for the students I think but also I would love to see Pepe Larraz draw all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Elixir has since been able to do that, too. On a MASS scale.
    What organs/limb was he regenerating on a mass scale?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    What organs/limb was he regenerating on a mass scale?
    I'm talking about resurrections. After he came back to life the last time (which he did to himself, btw) we saw him mass-resurrect a bunch of people who were massacred.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'm talking about resurrections. After he came back to life the last time (which he did to himself, btw) we saw him mass-resurrect a bunch of people who were massacred.
    You mean in Bunn's Uncanny X-Men? He only attempted to, but failed and passed out. It was also revealed his healing powers came at a cost of taking the life force out of other so he would probably kill many other people if he ever tried to mass ressurect any group again

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    You mean in Bunn's Uncanny X-Men? He only attempted to, but failed and passed out. It was also revealed his healing powers came at a cost of taking the life force out of other so he would probably kill many other people if he ever tried to mass ressurect any group again
    in that event he would need Hope to boost and stabilize him to mitigate the negative impact of his powers

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Ok I know most dont like this but I want some discussion. If we were given a New X-Men maxi-series. And we knew it would only be 12 issues of the New X-Men kids in this Krakoa era. I don't want you to make teams because I'm just going to say itll be a rotating team cast but anyone can show up in the background.

Who would you guys want the artist and writer to be?

Honestly, I really wish the X-Office would push these kids with a great writer/artist combo but I doubt we'd ever get that but my wishful thinking would be:

Tom Taylor because I loved his Suicide Squad run and he can juggle a large cast and give everyone a chance to shine.

Mike Carey becasue I liked how he used them more than other writer during his run.

Chris Yost just because I want to see what he thinks the kids would be like now.

And when it comes to artists: Jorge Jimenez would be the best fit for the students I think but also I would love to see Pepe Larraz draw all of them.
    Kathryn Immomen and Kim Jacinto

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Kathryn Immomen and Kim Jacinto
    What is Kim Jacinto currently working on? I want to see some interiors.

I just found this interview by Robbie MacNiven, he is the writer on the Anole prose novel

I also found his tumblr, it looks like the Young X-Men cast will be the main supporting character in the novel

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I just found this interview by Robbie MacNiven, he is the writer on the Anole prose novel

I also found his tumblr, it looks like the Young X-Men cast will be the main supporting character in the novel
    you would think a girl who could go invisible would be more useful to the main X men roster

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    you would think a girl who could go invisible would be more useful to the main X men roster
    Well ****.
    I was tempted to get the novel for Anole but now that we're getting some TLC for CIPHER ??? Feels like I gotta do it.

I have something coming in a month or so but I just wanted to ask; the New X-Men Academy kids in my opinion went through the worst:

They went through Decimation/D-Day (is that what it was called in the comics)

They went through their own mutant massacre but at the Xavier Institute being shot and blown up in a bus

They fought a version of Nimrod.

They got pulled into Limbo by Mephisto and suffered there.

They were kidnapped by the Weapon team.

They were kidnapped by humans and turne into self destruct mutants.

On the West Coast they were again attacked by the Purifiers and Bastion goons.

What else am I missing. Because when I get this thing I'm getting. Yes I'm being mysterious for a reason. I want to be able to list everything. And get the current x-office to appreciate them more.

Are you looking for things most of the team went through, or just general trauma? I think we could throw Hellion getting evicerated and losing his hands on the pile if the former.

Well I started to realize that some individual went through things that the others didnt so yeah.

But I forgot about lame mpox. But i figured Hellions arms being taken were part of the west coast Bastion attack.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I have something coming in a month or so but I just wanted to ask; the New X-Men Academy kids in my opinion went through the worst:

They went through Decimation/D-Day (is that what it was called in the comics)

They went through their own mutant massacre but at the Xavier Institute being shot and blown up in a bus

They fought a version of Nimrod.

They got pulled into Limbo by Mephisto and suffered there.

They were kidnapped by the Weapon team.

They were kidnapped by humans and turne into self destruct mutants.

On the West Coast they were again attacked by the Purifiers and Bastion goons.

What else am I missing. Because when I get this thing I'm getting. Yes I'm being mysterious for a reason. I want to be able to list everything. And get the current x-office to appreciate them more.
    None of this matters anymore. Marvel washed it all away so they can merge them into Generic Teen Wallpaper with the Bendis and Aaron-era brats.

Um no its all still there. Its still something they went through. They still went through everything I listed.

But i've already heard your take on this weeks ago.