View Poll Results: Who are some of your fav NXM?

Voters
157. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wind Dancer

    44 28.03%
  • Surge

    62 39.49%
  • Hellion

    81 51.59%
  • Prodigy

    42 26.75%
  • Anole

    58 36.94%
  • Rockslide

    50 31.85%
  • Pixie

    79 50.32%
  • Dust

    58 36.94%
  • Mercury

    61 38.85%
  • Elixir

    50 31.85%
  • Gentle

    32 20.38%
  • Armor

    37 23.57%
  • Loa

    37 23.57%
  • Trance

    32 20.38%
  • Bling!

    25 15.92%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 461
  1. #121
    Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post



    Dear godzilla...
    Whatever it takes to bring Hellion back, yo....

  2. #122
    Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GodfatherIV View Post
    Give me Surge. Hellion. Dust. Rockslide. Mercury. Elixir. Wind Dancer. Pixie.
    Yes, please! They should've been the new X-Factor, with Prodigy, honestly.

  3. #123
    Astonishing Member Beetle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,859

    Default

    There's like 10(?) different books they can show up in

    So far we have:
    Dust with the Champions
    Prodigy has X-Factor
    Elixir has the Five
    X-23 has her new team with Synch and Darwin, let's call it X-Corp for now


    I propose:
    Pixie joins Excalibur. Or longshot, she enrolls in a post-secondary or post-grad class at Strange Academy
    Surge joins the New Mutants, she has history with Dani so she has as much reason to be there as Chamber or Mondo
    Hellion in either Marauders or Cable
    Mercury joins X-Force for the information gathering and infiltration side
    Wind Dancer shows up in the New Warriors because she was the best thing about her volume


    I sacrifice Armor, Rockslide and Anole to Brisson to keep him sated and to contain Glob

  4. #124
    TEST YOUR MIGHT! The Big G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    There's like 10(?) different books they can show up in

    So far we have:
    Dust with the Champions
    Prodigy has X-Factor
    Elixir has the Five
    X-23 has her new team with Synch and Darwin, let's call it X-Corp for now


    I propose:
    Pixie joins Excalibur. Or longshot, she enrolls in a post-secondary or post-grad class at Strange Academy
    Surge joins the New Mutants, she has history with Dani so she has as much reason to be there as Chamber or Mondo
    Hellion in either Marauders or Cable
    Mercury joins X-Force for the information gathering and infiltration side
    Wind Dancer shows up in the New Warriors because she was the best thing about her volume


    I sacrifice Armor, Rockslide and Anole to Brisson to keep him sated and to contain Glob
    What Hellion's purpose in Cable be?

    For him it's ether Marauders as the White Knight or Hellions because of his codename.

    OR he gets to be baby sitter in NextGen
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

  5. #125
    Astonishing Member Beetle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    What Hellion's purpose in Cable be?

    For him it's ether Marauders as the White Knight or Hellions because of his codename.

    OR he gets to be baby sitter in NextGen
    I just want him in a Duggan book. And Cable seems to be interacting with young mutants, so there could be some fun moments between them.
    Plus you're the one constantly going on about how Julian is an anime fan, Cable just picked up a big glowy Final Fantasy sword and is about to star in his own harem anime

  6. #126
    TEST YOUR MIGHT! The Big G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I just want him in a Duggan book. And Cable seems to be interacting with young mutants, so there could be some fun moments between them.
    Plus you're the one constantly going on about how Julian is an anime fan, Cable just picked up a big glowy Final Fantasy sword and is about to star in his own harem anime
    Yeah but positive development or a badass moment for him to shine would come from appearing in Cable?

    He would play second fiddle to Cable.

    At least in Marauders in part of an ensemble cast he gets the better chance to grow
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

  7. #127
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    12,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Yeah but positive development or a badass moment for him to shine would come from appearing in Cable?

    He would play second fiddle to Cable.

    At least in Marauders in part of an ensemble cast he gets the better chance to grow
    Or add him to Laura's team.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    The New X-Men: Can't let you grow up because you make everyone look old. But we can sure as @#$% mindlessly kill you off for shock value!

    Pull List: N/A

  8. #128
    Astonishing Member Beetle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,859

    Default

    Julian's not even a fiddle these days, playing second-fiddle would be more than he's gotten in half a decade

  9. #129
    TEST YOUR MIGHT! The Big G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Julian's not even a fiddle these days, playing second-fiddle would be more than he's gotten in half a decade
    He's not a fiddle

    he's keyboard

    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

  10. #130
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    12,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    And Hellion may or may not be a baby daddy
    Hellion would jump at the first chance to “Make More Mutants”........but why her..........why

  11. #131
    Astonishing Member Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,661

    Default

    By now it's pretty clear Ayala's book will have something to do with the younger generation. I just REALLY hope we don't get yet another class of new characters. It's exactly what Hickman said wouldn't happen, but Robinson's comments worry me a lot.
    The only way I won't be a frustated at another lame attempt at creating a brand new class of X-students is if the last classes actually get some meaningful recurring roles.
    It's nice to see some of the NXM pop up here and there, but most of them don't really have a home yet.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    There's like 10(?) different books they can show up in

    So far we have:
    Dust with the Champions
    Prodigy has X-Factor
    Elixir has the Five
    X-23 has her new team with Synch and Darwin, let's call it X-Corp for now


    I propose:
    Pixie joins Excalibur. Or longshot, she enrolls in a post-secondary or post-grad class at Strange Academy
    Surge joins the New Mutants, she has history with Dani so she has as much reason to be there as Chamber or Mondo
    Hellion in either Marauders or Cable
    Mercury joins X-Force for the information gathering and infiltration side
    Wind Dancer shows up in the New Warriors because she was the best thing about her volume


    I sacrifice Armor, Rockslide and Anole to Brisson to keep him sated and to contain Glob
    I like this.
    I never understood why Pixie isn't part of Excalibur's cast. She's British and a magic user, plus she'd be a great spiritual successor to Kitty, being a younger member. Her addition would make a whole lot more sense than Gambit's.
    Surge and Dani on the same team again is all I need. For some reason, also think she'd be really great interacting with Chamber.
    Hellion as Frost's white knight is already my head canon.

  12. #132
    Extraordinary Member Fokken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    9,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Or add him to Laura's team.
    Are we talking Fallen Angels?
    Or that sick trio of Darwin, Laura and Ev?

    Because BIG NO to Fallen Angels.

  13. #133
    Amazing Member Rakurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Are we talking Fallen Angels?
    Or that sick trio of Darwin, Laura and Ev?

    Because BIG NO to Fallen Angels.
    There are rumors about new team spinning of X-Men 5. I think it's about it, since FA ends with issue 6 on 29 Jan.

  14. #134
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    12,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    There are rumors about new team spinning of X-Men 5. I think it's about it, since FA ends with issue 6 on 29 Jan.
    Yep, this team.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    The New X-Men: Can't let you grow up because you make everyone look old. But we can sure as @#$% mindlessly kill you off for shock value!

    Pull List: N/A

  15. #135
    TEST YOUR MIGHT! The Big G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Hellion would jump at the first chance to “Make More Mutants”........but why her..........why
    If I was a betting man (and I am) I'd wager if Baby Daddy Hellion becomes ya know...canon...it's because odds are he was a sperm donor. I mean Emma's Telepathy/Diamond Form + Julian's TK would be pretty powerful. Heh maybe the kid would have an emerald form to contrast with Ruby Summers who had a ruby form.

    The Pokemon memes write themselves.

    Despite the X-Men having a history of younger man/older woman couplings (Cipher/Pre-BodySwap Psylocke, Elixir/Wolfsbane, Wither/Selene) I don't think they would do it right now it today's outrage climate.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •