Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

I really wished Bunn expended more on the relationship between Monet and Magneto, I mean they even had matching costume

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Sadly a lot of things were left unexplored. His run is still the last team book I enjoyed. Since it's over, it'd be nice if he'd give out some detailed spoilers for what have happened. Similar with tv series I watch. Cancelled due to budget, but the director pretty much mapped out everything that would have happened if that last season dropped. I was at least happy for that.

Bunn may want to save any of his unused story ideas from his Uncanny X-Men for some other comic that he would be working on. Sometimes writers get to keep their unused ideas for their own use. So maybe no spoilers from Bunn for stories that he intended for Uncanny will be revealed.

Mighty Member

SilStormMonet.jpg

Great art...Monet with Storm and Silhouette

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    SilStormMonet.jpg

Great art...Monet with Storm and Silhouette
    Zaaaaaamn the thiccness... almost made choke
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I hope we don't head there either, but Warren isn't the worst option. Long as it's not Wolverine or anyone from her X-Factor days, I can tolerate it.

But yep. So far, Monet has been 97% prop while everyone else does everything. For a Hickman fav. she's done the least out of every A + B list character there is, it's starting to seem.

So like all my other favs, I'm gonna stop getting excited until I get some real results & reason to be.
    Well lets not forget there was a whole Pandemic that got in the way of planning. No doubt we would have gotten some Xcorp news sometime after the original ending of X of Swords.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Well lets not forget there was a whole Pandemic that got in the way of planning. No doubt we would have gotten some Xcorp news sometime after the original ending of X of Swords.
    Considering Empyre Z-men was originally supposed to come out in May and in february they announced that Carmen Carnero was leaving Captain Marvel for X-corps, I think its fair to say it got reshuffled like Children of the Atoms.

Is this foreshadowing of her Penance form in this varient cover by Bryan Hitch??
    GrindrStone(D)

That is interesting.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post

Is this foreshadowing of her Penance form in this varient cover by Bryan Hitch??
    Claudette and Nicole St. Croix

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Yup those are her sisters
    GrindrStone(D)

Thats OG Penance on that cover (not the twins), who was the original M. Back then people thought the artist excluded her but in light of retcons that came later, it was her all along
    Last edited by Havok83; 12-07-2020 at 08:38 AM.

BANNED

True that... I was merely trying to point to Generation X Vol 1 #57 where Emplate shows up during the school dance and Jubilee caused an explosion which separated the twins from each other, which left the Penance body to become its own being.

True that... I was merely trying to point to Generation X Vol 1 #57 where Emplate shows up during the school dance and Jubilee caused an explosion which separated the twins from each other, which left the Penance body to become its own being.
    Yeah but this image predates that by several years. I cant remember where its from but it was one of the art pieces in an annual around the time Gen X debuted circa 94 or 95, which explains why Mondo is there and they have their first costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Thats OG Penance on that cover (not the twins), who was the original M. Back then people thought the artist excluded her but in light of retcons that came later, it was her all along
    Right! so its weird he drew her in a typically Monet cover stance
    GrindrStone(D)