Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

this looks gorgeous...I hope it is Kwannon and not Betsy in this story otherwise some people will be very upset (with great reason).
    A picture would last longer darling...

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Not a fan of her work, at all. And while the premise could be interesting, I don't particularly like "elseworlds" type stories.
    It's good that this is not for me...I get to save money. (until I see what X-Corp looks like).
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

That's a pass for me. Don't like the art at all.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

This could be good but manga can be hit or miss and some of the least diverse stuff that exist so already knowing the x-world i'm not sure i would enjoy this like i would if it was original but i will wait to see whats in it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

they rlly need to continue to make sure kwannon has black hair and brown eyes, because purple hair and blue eyes is very much a betsy braddock element.
    But I DO love that new costume she's sporting!

I'm interested. I like the art-style, it has as a very old manga feel to it.

I'm a bit confused on who the young girl in the preview pages is. Dark hair but in two ponytails and using a bow and arrow to fight a demon. Maybe it's supposed to be a younger Psylocke...?

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I think the art is rather lovely. The story seems interesting.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    this looks gorgeous...I hope it is Kwannon and not Betsy in this story otherwise some people will be very upset (with great reason).
    why? it is going to be japanese versions of lots of non-japanese characters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I'm interested. I like the art-style, it has as a very old manga feel to it.

I'm a bit confused on who the young girl in the preview pages is. Dark hair but in two ponytails and using a bow and arrow to fight a demon. Maybe it's supposed to be a younger Psylocke...?
    From the interview

"A lot of changes for many characters, editing a lot of outfits to fit in the Japan atmosphere. But I kept a lot of small details that create the original Marvel Universe characters."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    why? it is going to be japanese versions of lots of non-japanese characters.
    It's more like 5 Ronin Series

Mighty Member

Momoko's style is absolutely gorgeous, so I'm getitng it off of that alone.

the art is very nice but I guess this is going to be a new universe

People don’t have to worry as it’s not in continuity. I have zero interest in this... Good for those that like this kind of thing.

"The entire series takes place in Japan. I will be introducing numerous Marvel characters in a brand-new format. So, I would like everyone to forget about what they are supposed to be in the real Marvel universe," Momoko continues.

"My characters aren't superheroes. Some are samurai, some are Oni and other yōkai, some are shamans, some are Yojimbos… and many others," she explains. "I have kept many of their special power, but also tweaked a lot to give it a natural yōkai story power."

"Again, I pushed a lot of boundaries with all the characters. I hope everyone enjoys the different versions that I created. But I kept enough that I think everyone can still know who each are."

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    they rlly need to continue to make sure kwannon has black hair and brown eyes, because purple hair and blue eyes is very much a betsy braddock element.
    But I DO love that new costume she's sporting!
    I agree....on both statements...the costume could be a cool new Kwannon costume and I think the black hair is necessary for her to feel like herself and not Betsy.
    A picture would last longer darling...