Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Default Monet St. Croix / Penance Appreciation 2020

Lets join together and celebrate our Diva for the 2020 year.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-17-2020 at 04:48 AM.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I just hope Monet gets a good role somewhere in 2020 and hopefully sooner than later. Also draw her black not tan artists at Marvel
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    I just hope Monet gets a good role somewhere in 2020 and hopefully sooner than later. Also draw her black not tan artists at Marvel
    Yas.

I hope she's in the next big book written by Hickman. C'mon Johnathan, you know you want it too.

Happy New Year to Monet .

There are so many Dawn of X moments I wish Monet was apart of! She should've been part of the World Summit security in today's X-Men #4 or the Black Knight for Shaw. Another 'Gen X' New Mutant or part of Krakoan Intelligence in X-Force.

I really hope there is something good in store for our girl in 2020! Come through Hickman or Vita Ayala!!!!!

I liked "The pleasure is all yours title"! I'm gonna miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    I liked "The pleasure is all yours title"! I'm gonna miss it.
    Omg, I loved that. It was so Monet.

I hope to see something good with Monet this year. She’s such a great character. I’m hoping that she’ll be a regular in an ongoing.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Hoping "Money" Monet is in a book soon. Curious how they'll deal with her new identity as Penance.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Thread should be called Monet St. Croix: M/Penance Thread.

Hope she gets a home in 2020. I miss her

Mighty Member

Every time I think of Monet, I get pissed she's not with the New Mutants. I'd love to see her interacting with Sunspot, Magik, Moonstar, Karma, Cannonball...

Have Monet and Cannonball ever interacted? I suddenly imagine them getting along surprisingly well.

Also, Hickman better step it up with her soon! I thought big things were coming for hr after HOX/POX so feel let down.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Have Monet and Cannonball ever interacted? I suddenly imagine them getting along surprisingly well.
    Yeah, they have an interesting dynamic

This comes after nearly knocking her out

I dont think they've interacted since the mid 90s which is a shame

Mighty Member

^^^ Thanks!

Yeah kind of how I imagine it. I'd like to see them interact more.

I am doing my annual Gen X and Phalanx Covenant re-read hahaha and I wish some more writers used Monet's super intelligence. It's a shame that both her and Emma (who was supposed to be pretty good with brain and engineering stuff) haven't been used as the smart guys for a long time.

I remember Soule in IvX making Emma say that she didn't understand chemistry lol talk about knowing nothing about a character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    There are so many Dawn of X moments I wish Monet was apart of! She should've been part of the World Summit security in today's X-Men #4 or the Black Knight for Shaw. Another 'Gen X' New Mutant or part of Krakoan Intelligence in X-Force.

I really hope there is something good in store for our girl in 2020! Come through Hickman or Vita Ayala!!!!!
    I don’t know that I’d want her working for Shaw, especially since Shinobi just makes much more sense. That said, I love the idea of her being extra muscle in X-Men #4. She’d also make sense as part of the team in X-Men #5 just based on what we’ve been told.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Every time I think of Monet, I get pissed she's not with the New Mutants. I'd love to see her interacting with Sunspot, Magik, Moonstar, Karma, Cannonball...

Also, Hickman better step it up with her soon! I thought big things were coming for hr after HOX/POX so feel let down.
    That would have been great! Monet/Magik is the frenemy duo we never knew we needed.

Mighty Member

I liked Monet's interactions with Warpath.. outside of her Gen X stuff and prior to her Xfactor run, she had a few moments with James.. I would love to see them be friends ..before synch returned I would have said friends with benefits