Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849
    Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I like see it. I mean all the St. Croix have the gestalt ability. If somehow her Mother were being kept alive as Rmplate being the gestalt of her and Marius- that’s be kinda cool and tragic.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Ten characters

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    I like see it. I mean all the St. Croix have the gestalt ability. If somehow her Mother were being kept alive as Rmplate being the gestalt of her and Marius- that’s be kinda cool and tragic.
    Well the Dad doesn't seem to be able to do it...Most kids leave the nest at some point...I can't really see Emplate being able to stand having his mother share his body/psyche....I mean after a few lonely nights with DOA Im sure MomCroix would find any way to end her shared existence (I cant imagine Penance claws would be any good at the kinda self love those nights bring) and after all the CroixCrew were fused, then DFused you'd think Mom woulda popped out sooner than later
    GrindrStone(D)

Sooo found a couple GenX back issues while going to the hundredth thrift store with my Mom and in the issue where the GenX Girls battle an Emplate-d Synch there's this.....

Anyone remember if this was addressed in the next issue??? What truth did Synch discover? The MTwins? The fact that this M couldn't couldn't be fed upon by Emplate makes sense Mutant powers generally don't effect their siblings but it also could be evidence as one or both being magical as well.

Also added a letters page response that was a clue M was really a composite of the Twins lol
    GrindrStone(D)

I don’t think Synch realized “the truth” until issue 26, so the above was pretty much dropped AFAIK.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    I don’t think Synch realized “the truth” until issue 26, so the above was pretty much dropped AFAIK.
    It was much later when he synched with the Mtwins again during OZT issue 30 or 31 that he found the twins after a battle and he "realized" the truth again(?) and told the team. But damn now I wanna know what this truth was....Now I gotta go back to that thrift store.
    GrindrStone(D)