Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Who knows sometimes I think that Marvel only did that with Sinister so as to make Scott seem that much better of a character, a way to build his character up and help the sibling rivalry thing between Alex and Scott...

Sinister already has Alex's DNA and Gabriel. I dont know why this is even a discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Sinister already has Alex's DNA and Gabriel. I dont know why this is even a discussion
    It's always nice to have a lil Q&A about Summers DNA.....
    Anyway...
    I wonder what sort of Political statement M would make today? Damn that would be very TB.
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    It's always nice to have a lil Q&A about Summers DNA.....
    Anyway...
    I wonder what sort of Political statement M would make today? Damn that would be very TB.
    I loved this scene!

Screenshot_20200522-231800_Chrome.jpg

The guy deserved it.

she did what she had to do .

X-Factor was what happened when your favorite was in a book you dont f--k with

Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    Ooooh she gorgeous. I love her hair!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    I love this!

Fantastic Member

Did some re-reading of comics lately and can I reiterate how awesome Monet St. Croix is. The girl has so much possibility, I hope some writers will take advantage of it in the near future.

I love that despite her condescending, haughty, outwardly cold cynicism, she really does have heroic instincts and empathizes with people. I thought this was wonderfully displayed in X-Factor by Peter David. She is by no means friendly, but formed genuine relationships with Siryn, Madrox, Guido, Darwin, Rictor, and Shatterstar (I loved her friendship with Shatterstar).

Her rapport and the protective instinct she inspired in Sabertooth was also interesting during the course of Bunn's Uncanny run.

And I also love how she looks down on a majority of the marquee X-Names. She hasn't had much interaction with Scott but she's always seemed especially unimpressed. Her brushing off Storm from touching her both during HoX and Bunn's Uncanny are telling. She's always seemed to look down on Emma Frost as new money and gauche. She even made no secret of the fact that she finds Sue Storm and The Fantastic Four, tedious. And she was never once intimidated working with Magneto or when she was in the company of Sebastian Shaw during her stint with the Hellfire Club.

And for all her toughness and outer aloofness, she still feels it whenever someone she cares about dies and to this day battles the trauma of what Emplate did to her.

Also her trivia is awesome. She has spent a notable amount of time with both Prince Harry and Prince William, Brad, Angelina and pretty much a slew of other A-Listers. She can match wits and quips with Spiderman (as displayed in X-Factor)

Monet St. Croix is too awesome to not be getting more spotlight. I really hope more is coming down the pipeline for her.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

i demand more Monet/ Maggott! i totally was the first one to suggest that ship and to see it canonized only feeds my bloodlust for more cameo canoodling!

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    i demand more Monet/ Maggott! i totally was the first one to suggest that ship and to see it canonized only feeds my bloodlust for more cameo canoodling!

Yes I am all for this!! (Since I was the first one to suggest the ship)

Fantastic Member

I didn't know Maggot and Monet were a thing. Not the romantic direction I would have gone for her (always had a weak spot for the idea of she and Sunspot).

Where did this become canon?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPlay25 View Post
    I didn't know Maggot and Monet were a thing. Not the romantic direction I would have gone for her (always had a weak spot for the idea of she and Sunspot).

Where did this become canon?
    They are not they were pictured close together in the lagoon drawing

so what's the official reason for her one-letter code name?

Have her powers changed or evolved over the years?

The whole reveal/retcon of her being switched or merged with Penance threw me years ago, I haven't bothered to try and catch up. What's her deal now?

Since she's from Algeria, has she been shown exploring the cultural aspect of her backstory?