Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

The continuity in Dawn of X is already so loose. Storm somehow has time to sail around the world with the Marauders while also attending every quiet council meeting, and Logan shows up everywhere. Monet being on two teams could have easily been a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    The continuity in Dawn of X is already so loose. Storm somehow has time to sail around the world with the Marauders while also attending every quiet council meeting, and Logan shows up everywhere. Monet being on two teams could have easily been a possibility.
    I think the Marauder boat has a Krakoa gate on it.

Storm can get back for meetings, Kitty could not

Has any explanation for Mnow being a dual-er now? with Penance being a “powered up” form she assumes beyond her everyday perfection?

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    That keeps happening to her!
    Leah was barred from using Monet in Extremists because she was called for...but wasn’t even in AoXM!

She almost didn’t make it to the all female X-Men because of X Factor, which was ending. Can’t believe we missed a Coipel Monet for that garbage X-Factor finale.
    Didn’t she eventually join the all female X-Men? Hopefully she ends up in an ongoing after this. I’m hoping that X of Swords will lead to some shakeups.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Got more Monet art. She's white again, but still Monet nonetheless. No credit whatsoever. Shared by juan678 in the Upcoming X-Book Art Teases thread.

LOL...Monet was wearing her Gen X costume in the last issue

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL...Monet was wearing her Gen X costume in the last issue
    And I preferred that. lol But black & red Monet takes backseat to black & white (in more ways than one) Monet lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Got more Monet art. She's white again, but still Monet nonetheless. No credit whatsoever.
    No she's not

No she's not

Much better. Soon as I saw, I did my own edit. Was trying for light brown like her Phalanx self.
    y8ssickvwci51.jpg

That one is great too. There should be some melanin somewhere, light or dark.

I hope they change it before print but I doubt they will.

I hope they change it before print but I doubt they will.
    Yep. Only time things change before print is replacing brown with green. Like they did here.
    Untitled.jpg
    And a poor job since his bottom lip is still brown. Whoops.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Yep. Only time things change before print is replacing brown with green. Like they did here.
    Untitled.jpg
    And a poor job since his bottom lip is still brown. Whoops.
    Ive seen it happen before. The original previews for New Mutants v3 had Karma colored to look like Rahne, but that was fixxed when it was released. Rogue's wedding dress had white stains in the original previews for MMX but they changed that. I guess it would matter if they consider M's coloring an error, which they probably dont

I will never understand how Monet is allowed to wear that generic costume. She needs something that stands out. That black and white costume is pretty bland. Monet would NEVER...

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    I will never understand how Monet is allowed to wear that generic costume. She needs something that stands out. That black and white costume is pretty bland. Monet would NEVER...
    Most of her costumes have been generic. This one IMO has been the biggest stand out

Ive seen it happen before. The original previews for New Mutants v3 had Karma colored to look like Rahne, but that was fixxed when it was released. Rogue's wedding dress had white stains in the original previews for MMX but they changed that. I guess it would matter if they consider M's coloring an error, which they probably dont
    They may not. If it were to get enough backlash, they could change it. Remember when X-Men Blue had her white as heck on the cover, people complained, and Bunn came out and said it was unfinished, then she was brown when it officially released.

A non-color example was in Rosenberg's Jean Grey Return book. We see the Weapon X team, Domino, Old Logan, and Jobbertooth. The latter had short hair in the preview pages. Then upon release, he had some BAD long hair pasted over the top and looked like a comic book David Bowie.
    Comic.jpg
    Untitled.jpg