Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mighty Member

I've been disappointed mutant friendly humans have been left out of the narrative but glad to hear Kyle will be featured. We need more human allies to diverse the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I love that Northstar and Kyle's relationship is going to be explored. I love that it's confirmed that Kyle is living on Krakoa with Northstar. Their relationship even got featured in the preview pages when Northstar is having breakfast with Kyle and senses that something might be wrong with Aurora!
    I am excited for Kyle as well. I am also glad to see non mutants living on the island (we assume they are living on the island) and interacting with the other mutants. Human allies have always been important to the X-men and now that Moira is a mutant, I think it is important to showcase other human allies. I just always worry some writer is going to kill and/or harm Kyle.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

As exciting as this news is, I really hope Aurora's death isn't the catalyst for JP forming/joining this team of "death investigators"... *crosses fingers*
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I am excited for Kyle as well. I am also glad to see non mutants living on the island (we assume they are living on the island) and interacting with the other mutants. Human allies have always been important to the X-men and now that Moira is a mutant, I think it is important to showcase other human allies. I just always worry some writer is going to kill and/or harm Kyle.
    I'm curious as to what his role is going to be. He's a PR guy, so that could play in well with Krakoa establishing itself. Assuming people will listen to him...

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    As exciting as this news is, I really hope Aurora's death isn't the catalyst for JP forming/joining this team of "death investigators"... *crosses fingers*
    I trust Williams enough to make it interesting, but if that is the case, I hope it's not drawn out. Let it happen, then get her back quickly.

Though I'm wondering what in the world could have happened if it is a case of her being murdered. If she was out in the world where someone could get their hands on her, then that possibly means she isn't living on Krakoa full-time. Maybe splitting her time between the X-Men and Alpha Flight and an AF mission went wrong?
    Last edited by Anduinel; 01-14-2020 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    I am going to guess that they try to confirm what happened to Aurora and whether she is dead or just injured!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

It's official. I'm not going to last until April. Remember me fondly.

The Beaubier twins' new costumes for X-Factor. All signs point to Aurora having a rough time in her intro and working to find herself in the aftermath - per Williams:

I hadn’t originally planned on having Aurora be a part of the field team. She was destined to have a role more along the lines of operations and intel around the Boneyard, which is the name for X-factor’s Krakoan headquarters. Like Polaris, I need Aurora to have a lot of additional bandwidth to do individual character work with her—so keeping her untethered to explore her growth without Northstar overshadowing her was my goal.
    I can’t help but wonder if the inverted color scheme on the display here is indicative of that, of Aurora working to make herself stand out as something other than the crazy spare Beaubier. We've also got a bit of a switch-up in that Northstar's wearing his hair a little longer and freer than usual, while Aurora is going extremely sleek, almost reminiscent of her school-teacher days. But at the same time, she and Northstar are still wearing linking insignia, so while she may be differentiating herself, that doesn’t necessarily mean she’s rejecting her brother.

Jean Paul looks so frigging SLICK in Baldeon's design. I love it SO much. I can't wait to see him in action.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Jean Paul looks so frigging SLICK in Baldeon's design. I love it SO much. I can't wait to see him in action.
    Leah is gonna put my precious faves through the wringer, and I'm so here for it. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Leah is gonna put my precious faves through the wringer, and I'm so here for it. XD
    We hurt those that we love the most.

Northstar pin-up by Nick Robles (so much love).

Precious Superhero Moments: Jean-Paul and Kyle by Michael Wernke

Awwwww how cuuuuuuute Jean Paul at nine years old dreaming about flying pirates.

I've been doing a LOT of googling my fave gays lately and came across this gem from yesteryear.

Thoughts on this look?

I just realized that every French word pronounced by Jean-Paul is used by French speakers in everyday life, and is perfectly conjugated / spelled (I only noticed the absence of the accent on "arrêtes")
    After many years where writers massacred the French language (it's "MA chère", NOT "Chère"), Leah Williams landed and worked properly