Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Facebook ad:
    Jersey City’s Inhuman hero enters the Marvel Universe in an “embiggen” way! Sign up today to read Ms. Marvel’s award-winning series on Marvel Unlimited.
    The text refers to Kamala as a solo hero, but the pic is actually from the FCBD issue that revealed the ANAD Avengers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ms Marvel on TV: A 'bold move for Marvel to diversify their characters'
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-54369448
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He's both. His human body has been in cryostasis since the 1960s, and the LMD is connected to it. This is basically the real Dugan in an LMD shell. If it gets destroyed, he can just download his mind to a new body. That was revealed in Al Ewing's New Avengers.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Timot...an_(Earth-616)
    So they retconned the Dugan being killed in the 60s and that the one we followed wasn't the true Dum Dum reveal from Original Sin? THANK THE SPIRIT OF STAN LEE! That was a terrible decision along with everything else in Original Sin.
    No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

Credit for avatar goes to zclark

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Today's Issue was pretty solid over all.

spoilers:
    Happy that Mike is finally coming back. I always thought it was odd that Ahmed kind of just wrote her out and never mentioned her again. It'd be nice for Gabe to come back into the book too.

Kamala and Bruno are also more or less back to square one with their relationship. Honestly everything about the way they jumpstarted it never really felt right, so this doesn't surprise me. Though it did end in such a way that they could wind up together again in the future.
    end of spoilers
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

So Ahmed did what I thought he would with Kamala and Bruno. I’m thrilled he didn’t make it like it never happened. They still love each other. It’s just a lot going on and it’s weird for them and they are back at status quo! Great issue tho. And as the person above said.. It leaves the door open for the next writer or them later on! They love each other. The kiss was nice according to both. Kamala jealous of Mike. So yeah, it was done how I thought it would be done!

Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar

Facebook ad:

The text refers to Kamala as a solo hero, but the pic is actually from the FCBD issue that revealed the ANAD Avengers.
    Not to mention it's from the comic title where Kamala isn't written as well as her main title.
    No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

Credit for avatar goes to zclark

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Loved the latest issue! This Outlawed story is fantastic. I'm sure it will be changing for Kamala in the end.

So I was debating with my brother, how will they explain Kamala in the MCU? He thinks she will be a mutant, since Inhumans aren't popular anymore. I don't think I'm down for that.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    So I was debating with my brother, how will they explain Kamala in the MCU? He thinks she will be a mutant, since Inhumans aren't popular anymore. I don't think I'm down for that.
    I highly doubt Kamala will be a mutant in the MCU, simply because they would not be introducing her this early on if she was. She would be introduced alongside the other X-Men a few years down the road. It doesn't make a lot of sense to introduce her as the first mutant in the MCU when the X-Men are nowhere in sight. I think she's just gonna be an Inhuman, and Feige will likely reboot the concept of the species, ignoring the stuff done by Marvel Television. We actually have evidence, from casting calls, that the Inhuman concept will be used on the show. We heard about potential Royal family members being cast early on this year, and also Kamran being described as Inhuman in another call.

Astonishing Member

They won't make her a mutant but they might downplay her inhumaness until they make a story out of that (Royals). They might mention Terrigen or something akin to that but not tie directly to what Marvel Television did.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I highly doubt Kamala will be a mutant in the MCU, simply because they would not be introducing her this early on if she was. She would be introduced alongside the other X-Men a few years down the road. It doesn't make a lot of sense to introduce her as the first mutant in the MCU when the X-Men are nowhere in sight. I think she's just gonna be an Inhuman, and Feige will likely reboot the concept of the species, ignoring the stuff done by Marvel Television. We actually have evidence, from casting calls, that the Inhuman concept will be used on the show. We heard about potential Royal family members being cast early on this year, and also Kamran being described as Inhuman in another call.
    My brothers base of the mutant concept was that Wanda may make mutants a reality in her series, since she longs for family.

I disagree with him about the mutant thing for Kamala. However, I do like the idea of Wanda making mutants and changing the multiverse.

But I do hope they kinda reboot the Inhumans, not a ton of people saw or liked it. So I hope they use Ms. Marvel as a launching pad for more Inhuman stories.
    Pulls:

If they weren't going to use the Inhumans I just assumed it would involve Kree experimentation and that creates a connection between Kamala and Carol.

Like Marvel Rising.

Like Marvel Rising.
    Is that how it was explained in that? I need to rewatch them. I honestly can't remember which movie they talked about her origin in haha.
    Pulls:

Wasn't she just a normal Inhuman in that series? I think they even included her transforming into a blonde form like Carol, but I forget the specifics.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wasn't she just a normal Inhuman in that series? I think they even included her transforming into a blonde form like Carol, but I forget the specifics.
    That could have been the Avengers cartoon when she joined. They had a scene where she explained her origin to Cap America.
    Pulls: