Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Well, none of the other tie-ins are Champions adjacent, so what would you expect them to pair a Ms. Marvel spin-off with? Kamala had a team-up with Peter not long ago, so putting it with his tie-in makes sense.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    So, if it hadn't been for the pandemic, Spider-Man's and Stormranger's tie-ins for Empyre would have been bundled together? Interesting choice.
    Well, a lot of the shorter War of the Realm's tie-in's got bundled together, so I'm not surprised.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Well, none of the other tie-ins are Champions adjacent, so what would you expect them to pair a Ms. Marvel spin-off with? Kamala had a team-up with Peter not long ago, so putting it with his tie-in makes sense.
    Yeah, you're right, and I was just talking last page or so about how much I enjoyed Peter and Kamala's team-ups and what both characters represented and embodied.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Wait, so the storm ranger issues won’t be release physically?

Definitely not, unless they release it weekly (highly unlikely), since Empyre finishes in September and Stormranger hasn't been resolicited. Frankly, it makes no sense to do a Stormranger physical release when Ms. Marvel itself is also not currently being printed. There's three other possibilities here. It could be digital exclusive and start in July (we only have a digital release list for this month). It could be released exclusively in TPB. Or it could be cancelled outright. The same possibilities also apply to Magnificent Ms. Marvel and Champions, but those don't have the September time limit in print.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Definitely not, unless they release it weekly (highly unlikely), since Empyre finishes in September and Stormranger hasn't been resolicited. Frankly, it makes no sense to do a Stormranger physical release when Ms. Marvel itself is also not currently being printed. There's three other possibilities here. It could be digital exclusive and start in July (we only have a digital release list for this month). It could be released exclusively in TPB. Or it could be cancelled outright. The same possibilities also apply to Magnificent Ms. Marvel and Champions, but those don't have the September time limit in print.

I read that article. What I believe is happen in is they still have the original release dates on these trade paperbacks. They haven’t changed them yet. They will be changed. Just like a few omnibuses that were gonna drop took a while for the date to finally change.

Like that Champions TPB release for issue Outlawed 1 and Champions 1-5. The release date can’t be right. So no doubt it will change. I don’t think this proves anyway. That Stormranger solicit. Just hasn’t been changed yet.

Yeah, even a digital release starting in July wouldn't allow them to make an October TPB release date, unless they do two issues a month (in which case issue 5 would be in October). That trade almost certainly won't be out this side of Christmas.

Wonder if we’ll get September solicits soon.

DC's should be in a couple of days, unless their dumping of Diamond has affected that, and Marvel will be next week, eight days from now.

Kamala was mentioned in Miles Morales #17, she's still in hospital. So that issue was set before the unreleased Magnificent Ms. Marvel #14, both comics originally being due on April 1st.

Magnificent Ms. Marvel #14 is out on 9th September.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/cona...ics-schedules/

With that, I wouldn't expect Champions #1 any earlier than that date either, because of possible spoilers.

With that, I wouldn't expect Champions #1 any earlier than that date either, because of possible spoilers.
    Whether or not Champions will be a mini-series or otherwise I just hope, Simone Di Meo was able to complete the issues for the first arc before jumping onto his independent comic along with Al Ewing. And that Toni Infante stays on as the cover artist.

Finally. Only a little under 3 months from now.

Avengers video game pic of Kamala - click to see it bigger.

Avengers video game pic of Kamala - click to see it bigger.
    They've also shown an image of her room, which is cool and looks totally Kamala .

Design-wise I think she's one of the better-looking characters.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES