Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

what are people's thoughts on Amulet?

I like his dynamic with Kamala so far, it seems wholesome
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

I have a question about the Ms Marvel tv show. She was inspired in the comics by Captain Marvel. But in the movies Captain Marvel was not really on Earth much at all. Even after the snap she was mostly in space. So what Earth Adventures did Captain Marvel have that would inspire Kamala? And if Captain Marvel was never Ms Marvel how is Kamal inspired to take her name?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

4chan rumours mention Saladin Ahmed being the new writer of Green Arrow. That would certainly explain why Magnificent Ms. Marvel is ending.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I have a question about the Ms Marvel tv show. She was inspired in the comics by Captain Marvel. But in the movies Captain Marvel was not really on Earth much at all. Even after the snap she was mostly in space. So what Earth Adventures did Captain Marvel have that would inspire Kamala? And if Captain Marvel was never Ms Marvel how is Kamal inspired to take her name?
    You could retcon a few adventures during the 5 year gap and use that but its not something her solo comic really relied on.

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    what are people's thoughts on Amulet?

I like his dynamic with Kamala so far, it seems wholesome
    I like him but I wonder how long he stays in Jersey. He’s Ahmed’s baby. If he’s still doing Miles for a while I expect him to be in that book more. But yeah, Amulet is a good dude so far. Just keep him platonic tho. While yes I am a Kamala and Bruno shipper. Even new guy character before him they have pushed something romantic. Kareem, and then that Alien kid Ahmed created. So far Amulet doesn’t seem like it’s going that route.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    4chan rumours mention Saladin Ahmed being the new writer of Green Arrow. That would certainly explain why Magnificent Ms. Marvel is ending.
    Ahmed said on his twitter that he's not writing a Green Arrow book.

Also it's 4chan.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I like him but I wonder how long he stays in Jersey. He’s Ahmed’s baby. If he’s still doing Miles for a while I expect him to be in that book more. But yeah, Amulet is a good dude so far. Just keep him platonic tho. While yes I am a Kamala and Bruno shipper. Even new guy character before him they have pushed something romantic. Kareem, and then that Alien kid Ahmed created. So far Amulet doesn’t seem like it’s going that route.
    Before COVID, an Annuals event had been announced, Infinite Destinies. Miles was meant to team up with Amulet in that.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...arvel-universe
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Before COVID, an Annuals event had been announced, Infinite Destinies. Miles was meant to team up with Amulet in that.

I had completely forgotten about these...

Still hoping we get this at some point next year.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I feel it's platonic too

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Also it's 4chan.
    Birthplace of trolling and baiting
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

I was just thinking about that the other day. I wouldn't be surprised if that gets reshuffled to come out next summer
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

I didn’t even see that but again I’m not surprised. Nobody should be shocked that Ahmed would want to keep using his baby. I also don’t think he’s moving on from miles anytime soon. Which does make me think Magnificent Ms. Marvel was stealthy cancelled. They are saying the usual shell be back before you know it yada yada. No, it was cancelled.

She'll have a book again by the time her Disney+ show launches, I'm sure. Besides, what can she do solo when she's currently on the run with the Champions? That story needs to end before her own book relaunches.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    What if there was another Cap Marvel? Maybe with a set of different powers-who she saw and was inspired by. Yet it was seeing Carol that really made her take that leap.

In other words what if Monica was running around?