Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Raye, the TV show BBally was referring to is live action!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

oh whoops, guess i didn't read close enough. but in any case, we will still be getting Marvel animated stuff coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    oh whoops, guess i didn't read close enough. but in any case, we will still be getting Marvel animated stuff coming.
    We have Marvel Studios' "What If" and an upcoming Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends Disney JR. cartoon coming out, but so far that's about it.

Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar

I would like to see the crew who did the Future Avengers anime do a Ms. Marvel series, these guys seem to capture the character better than many of her animated appearances on the more mainstream Marvel shows like Avengers Assemble and 2017's Spider-Man show.
    No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

Credit for avatar goes to zclark

Captain Marvel #17 preview, with several guest stars including Kamala.
    https://aiptcomics.com/2020/07/10/ma...el-17-preview/

Based on the originally planned release date, I assume this is set after Magnificent Ms. Marvel #14? It can't be before it unless it's also before Outlawed #1, but that was released in March, before this issue's originally solicited release date.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Just hope they don’t spoil anything from Kamala’s book.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Captain Marvel #17 preview, with several guest stars including Kamala.
    https://aiptcomics.com/2020/07/10/ma...el-17-preview/

Based on the originally planned release date, I assume this is set after Magnificent Ms. Marvel #14? It can't be before it unless it's also before Outlawed #1, but that was released in March, before this issue's originally solicited release date.
    After reading Captain Marvel #17, I can attest that nothing is spoiled. I can also attest that it's a fun book in which Kamala really shines.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Recently, I started my own YouTube channel, Jack's World. I've been having a lot of fun with it so far. Today, I just uploaded a video in which I talk about female superheroes, highlighting Kamala Khan as a prime example on how to do it right. If you're interested and/or a Kamala Khan fan, here's a link:

Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    After reading Captain Marvel #17, I can attest that nothing is spoiled. I can also attest that it's a fun book in which Kamala really shines.
    I think we can assume it's set before Outlawed. Kamala would've got in trouble if it was after because she was in costume even at the quiz night and therefore an easy target for CRADLE (so sadly, they won't be repeating this games night any time soon).

https://www.ign.com/articles/marvels...life-ign-first

A spotlight article on Kamala in the game.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 07-21-2020 at 01:37 PM.

Sounds like Kamala will appear somewhere else in the MCU before the show.
    https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/ms...tion-update-2/

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Sounds like Kamala will appear somewhere else in the MCU before the show.
    https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/ms...tion-update-2/
    I would've thought a tease involving Captain Marvel 2, but this would be out well before then timing-wise so...it's either one of ongoing the Disney+ shows, or maybe the Eternals set up the method for how she gets her powers?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I would've thought a tease involving Captain Marvel 2, but this would be out well before then timing-wise so...it's either one of ongoing the Disney+ shows, or maybe the Eternals set up the method for how she gets her powers?
    I think it’s an online Marvel style comic con reveal.

Like they did with Simu Liu for Shang Chi last year for Comic Con.

Doesn’t shock me that Champions is only a mini. Makes sense to me. Seems like it was just made for the Outlaw storyline.

But it was supposed to be a new era. Surely the intent was for it to last at least a year, like Dark Reign?