Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelManiac View Post
    So today on Netflix a new live action kids movie called “We Can Be Heroes” made by the spy kids people has a team of super kids. It’s an ok movie for kids with a really for kids script, but what caught my eye was one of the main kids named “Noodles” who has stretching powers, the effects for his powers were actually pretty decent, even when he stretched wierder parts like his neck. lol
    So if this Netflix original film can do that much with that kind of budget, do you guys think there’s hope for how Kamala’s powers Will look when her series comes out? XD
    With the kind of budget they're giving these Disney+ shows, I'm not too worried.

You can also compare Elongated Man from The Flash on CW.

We Can Be Heroes is actually a sequel to The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl in 3D.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

who will be the next writer after Mr. Ahmed?

Not announced yet. So lets discuss who you'd want to see on the book? Do any more Muslim writers write for Marvel?
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelManiac View Post
    So today on Netflix a new live action kids movie called “We Can Be Heroes” made by the spy kids people has a team of super kids. It’s an ok movie for kids with a really for kids script, but what caught my eye was one of the main kids named “Noodles” who has stretching powers, the effects for his powers were actually pretty decent, even when he stretched wierder parts like his neck. lol
    So if this Netflix original film can do that much with that kind of budget, do you guys think there’s hope for how Kamala’s powers Will look when her series comes out? XD
    No. I expect precisely two scenes of her throwing an embiggened fist per episode and nothing more. It'll be mostly just talking and slice-of-life, almost like the comic itself.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Well, her powers are more than just throwing a big hand around.

I think they'll start off slow and we'll probably ramp up more Ms. Marvel time by the second half of the first season.

Yeah, I'd expect a similar pacing to Stargirl - both shows are about teenage girls who become superheroes, so they'll have similar story beats. In the first few episodes Courtney was just learning how to use her powers - just like Kamala will be. The time in costume was a minority. But then once all the characters are established (for Stargirl, this was the JSA, for Ms. Marvel, it should be the Inhumans), you have a big final battle in the last couple of episodes, with most of the time spent in costume.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 12-27-2020 at 10:02 AM.