Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

I read it and I’m still confused. Does Kamala know Miles is Spider Man and does Miles know Kamala is Ms. Marvel?

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I read it and I’m still confused. Does Kamala know Miles is Spider Man and does Miles know Kamala is Ms. Marvel?
    Kamala has known Miles' identity since they were on the Avengers together. Miles and Sam found out Kamala's identity at the end of Jim Zub's Champions run.

The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Kamala has known Miles' identity since they were on the Avengers together. Miles and Sam found out Kamala's identity at the end of Jim Zub's Champions run.

Can’t believe I forgot that. I have read every issue. Lol. I’ll blame the current X Books and the anger I feel about them for me forgetting about some other recent comics i read. Lol. I buy every x book but am not enjoying this Krakoa stuff. Lol.

That bothers me that I forgot this. I was like did I miss something because I’m not reading Miles book but no.. it’s an issue I have and have read and I completely forgot.

Loved the little Bruno cameo near the end of Outlawed #1. Don’t you dare put up those signs outside Circle Q. This had to take place after the last Ms. Marvel issue so at least Bruno is fighting for Kamala even if they are not speaking. Probably beating himself up as well.
    Last edited by Slicknickshady; 03-18-2020 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post

I hope Kamala isn't made to regret that move. we'll see. hope for the best. Do most teen heroes know who each other are at this point?

No. Among the Champions, only Miles, Sam, and Viv know Kamala's identity. Miles's is known to Kamala, Sam, Viv and Bombshell (since Lana originates from his solo book). Sam revealed himself to the team when he lost his helmet, before that only Miles, Kamala and Viv knew his. Viv was never told any of them - she figured it out on her own.

Most of the others outside the core trio don't have secret identities.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Admirable display by Kamala, but with where she ended up in this and how the team she's apparently leader of seemed ineffectual without her on the frontlines, things are certainly going to be interesting when it comes to Outlawed in her solo series.

So Amulet is back in June. Seriously if Ahmed makes that a romance.. smh.

Will he even still be around by the end of the year? He's in the new Infinite Destinies event in a Miles Morales annual. Which means his power source is probably an Infinity Stone.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Will he even still be around by the end of the year? He's in the new Infinite Destinies event in a Miles Morales annual. Which means his power source is probably an Infinity Stone.
    I need to ignore trolls on twitter. I’m resigned to the fact Kamala and Bruno won’t be together. I mean him specifically telling me in person the people who love Kamala and Bruno will like it and the people who don’t like them will like it. I think it’s setting up for a status quo of they love each other but aren’t ready for a relationship.

Spectacular Member Maine Starfish's Avatar

So, I’ve only read a few Kamala Khan books, the first three tpbs by GWW.

But she’s easily one of the better new characters in the past 20 years, in my opinion. Super fun character and story.

I have the firsts book by Saladin Ahmed, in my pile of unread books. So I’ll get to it sometime.

Who wants to see Kamala meet Raven from the Teen Titans? Various creators are discussing a possible Marvel/DC crossover, and someone suggested G Willow Wilson should do that one. She likes the idea.
    https://twitter.com/GWillowWilson/st...34372332285952

Who wants to see Kamala meet Raven from the Teen Titans? Various creators are discussing a possible Marvel/DC crossover, and someone suggested G Willow Wilson should do that one. She likes the idea.
    https://twitter.com/GWillowWilson/st...34372332285952
    I'd love for her to meet Cassie/Wonder Girl .

Unfortunately, Willow never used Cassie in her recent WW run. Though I don't think she's ever written Raven either!

If they did have a crossover, maybe they'd just have either the current Young Justice or the Titans (Dick, Donna, Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy?) meet the Champions.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'd love for her to meet Cassie/Wonder Girl .
    That'd be a cross over I'd love to read.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Unfortunately, Willow never used Cassie in her recent WW run. Though I don't think she's ever written Raven either!

If they did have a crossover, maybe they'd just have either the current Young Justice or the Titans (Dick, Donna, Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy?) meet the Champions.
    The Champions roster vs the entire roster of the Titans franchise would be something.