Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Article in the Detroit Free Press about Kamala's new crimefighting partner Amulet:
    https://eu.freep.com/story/news/loca...rn/2796337001/
    And a tweet from the senator of Michigan!
    https://twitter.com/stabenow/status/1213095282273116169
    I used to work in Dearborn, and I still buy my comics from Green Brain Comics there, and there’s quite the buzz. Much like when Kamala was first introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I used to work in Dearborn, and I still buy my comics from Green Brain Comics there, and there’s quite the buzz. Much like when Kamala was first introduced.
    That’s where I met Ahmed! I live about 90 miles from Dearborn and made the trip last year when he did a signing. It was a nice shop! He knew who I was. Lol. The biggest Bruno fan. But he was all class.
    Last edited by Slicknickshady; 01-03-2020 at 07:28 PM.

"You look like me."

I mean, by virtue of wearing something you previously wore...I guess?

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Kamala Khan? In the "Marvel Future Avengers" anime she was more Kamala-chan.

Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Ah yes, almost forgot about her Future Avengers spotlight episode. I maintain that this is the most faithful adaptation of Kamala so far in the shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Kamala Khan? In the "Marvel Future Avengers" anime she was more Kamala-chan.

Why has that still not had an American and European release? The team has debuted in the comics, it's already got an English dub, and there's a gap in Disney XD's schedule with Avengers Assemble cancelled - they're out of excuses.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Why has that still not had an American and European release? The team has debuted in the comics, it's already got an English dub, and there's a gap in Disney XD's schedule with Avengers Assemble cancelled - they're out of excuses.
    I figure it's either licensing or just not wanting to acknowledge Marvel anime's.

I might have believed that if they hadn't been used in the Future Fight comics.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The Future Avengers kids have also shown up in the Agents of Atlas series as heroes in Japan.

Perhaps they didn't want two different Avengers cartoons airing at the same time.

All-New Member

While I know that most of Marvel would rather forgot that Gwenpool existed, I would like to see the boatload of money that Kamala had won in Gwen's tournament, addressed. Also maybe "Mama Kamala" actually sticking, just to annoy her.

Oh, THAT's easily explained. Gwen never had the money in the first place!

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    The Future Avengers kids have also shown up in the Agents of Atlas series as heroes in Japan.

Perhaps they didn't want two different Avengers cartoons airing at the same time.
    Perhaps, but Assemble's now over, so that problem no longer exists.

All-New Member

Oh, THAT's easily explained. Gwen never had the money in the first place!
    Her power rewrote the past, making Tony agree to pay the winner. So, she doesn't need to have the money. Tony signs the checks.

Also I want the shadenfreude from Kamala being teased with "Mama Kamala" :P

No, Arno does... which means any promises from Tony are null and void.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Maybe they'll start airing Future Avengers (and Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers) on Disney+. I could see that, since they've been phasing out all the network TV stuff. That said, anybody know where Future Avengers is being aired or streamed? Because I'd really like to see that particular episode. And I would also like to see a Venom/Stormranger team-up or fight.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

All-New Member

So, Kamala had been cheated out of lots and lots of cash, because unwanted continuity. It's like the "Peter Parker must be poor" status quo hammer again. And I think it would be curious what someone like Kamala would do with all that money.