Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Im hoping one of Kamala's villains pops up in the game
    how many villains does she have?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    how many villains does she have?
    The inventor, kamran, kaboom, lineage, discord, cadet becky, doc x, the maple leaf ninja.

I feel like im missing one or two but yeah those are the ones i can name off my head.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 08-09-2020 at 07:00 AM.

Lockdown, Discord, The Inventor, Knox, Kaboom, Doc.X, Monopoly, Stormranger. And the Outlawed antagonists, C.R.A.D.L.E. - anyone else primarily a Champions rogue (such as the Freelancers team) would probably count as well.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-09-2020 at 06:59 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I think the inventor and the few inhuman villians that popped up in Volume 1 could be good fits for the Avengers game.

The inventor, kamran, kaboom, lineage, discord, cadet becky, doc x, the maple leaf ninja.

I feel like im missing one or two but yeah those are the ones i can name off my head.
    I see you forgot Becky had a codename. Outlawed even mentioned her - Lockdown and Discord's existence as supervillains is Carol's fault, and she got pressured on the subject as Kamala's Law was being debated.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Niffleheim

Is that just Becky or is it Basic Becky?

The latter was an insulting nickname wasn't it? Her real name is Rebecca "Becky" St. Jude, her codename is Lockdown.

Amazing Member

Hey guys, while waiting for Ms. Marvel to come back, I made some fanart if you guys wanna see
    She was really fun to draw, I’m trying to sketch a mini story too! ^^
    http://https://twitter.com/minionkin...174442497?s=21

That looks awesome! Great job!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Think there'll be a lot of babies called Kamala in the near future? If Trump gets defeated in the election in November, the new vice president will be Kamala Harris.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I think the inventor and the few inhuman villians that popped up in Volume 1 could be good fits for the Avengers game.
    Maybe one of the Inhuman characters since the Terrigen is involved. I'm not sure if her book had any AIM related characters.
    "Cable was right!"

AIM were heroic through the majority of Wilson's run on Kamala, thanks to Hickman's and Ewing's Avengers runs. So no, Kamala doesn't have any AIM foes. If there's one Champion who has a beef with AIM, it's Unstoppable Wasp. The only time Kamala's fought them is in issue 1 of that series.

A lot of the post-Secret Wars stuff had to do with HYDRA. Remember Hope Yards?
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-19-2020 at 08:03 AM.

You could always give the Inventor an "adaptation connection" to AIM. You could make him or Knox a disgruntled ex-member who wants revenge or something.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 08-19-2020 at 02:46 PM.

MAGNIFICENT MS. MARVEL #16

SALADIN AHMED (W), MINKYU JUNG (A)
    Cover by EDUARD PETROVICH
    * AMULET RETURNS -- just in time for C.R.A.D.L.E. and Dum Dum Dugan to crack down on the teen heroes of Jersey City!
    * An arcane horror threatens everything Amulet and Ms. Marvel hold dear -- but can they do anything to stop it when they could be arrested at any moment?
    32 pages, $3.99.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-comics-so...november-2020/

New Future Fight alt costume. It's based on the Secret Wars mini-series, Inhumans: Attilan Rising.