Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

I imagine Ahmed was probably fine with playing ball with this, but I hope they don't relaunch it for the umpteenth time.

I’m just thinking what this does to Bruno. My guess is they are I don’t know. They are holding hands on the #12 cover but sometimes covers lie. I’m thinking they aren’t in a relationship.

Ahmed is going to be doing a signing March 4th in Dearborn at Green Brain comics again. That’s the day issue 13 comes out. I’ll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post

Ahmed is going to be doing a signing March 4th in Dearborn at Green Brain comics again. That’s the day issue 13 comes out. I’ll be there.
    ah. very cool. I'll try to check it out.

Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar

According to Comichron's early December sales, Ms. Marvel Vol 1's Hardcover of GW Wilson's run seems to be selling well in reorders.

https://www.comichron.com/monthlycom...9/2019-12.html
    No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

Credit for avatar goes to zclark

Quote Originally Posted by BBally View Post
    According to Comichron's early December sales, Ms. Marvel Vol 1's Hardcover of GW Wilson's run seems to be selling well in reorders.

https://www.comichron.com/monthlycom...9/2019-12.html
    Not surprised trade sales are good .

How long do you think we'll have to wait until Kamala gets her own Sideshow Collectable premium format figure or statue? She would go well next to my Miles Morales figure, and then I would only need Sam to complete the Trinity.

Had no idea what this line of collectibles is until I looked it up, and man oh man these look great and a lot of them definitely things of beauty. Actually surprised that there isn't any for Kamala yet but I'm sure things will really go into overdrive once the D+ series comes out. Until then the closest to a collectible statue we have is the Bishoujo.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    That’s a big spoiler.

‪So looks like Ms. Marvel’s identity is going to be known to everybody after Outlawed.‬
    Why do I get a feeling that this isn't going to end well for Kamala Khan. I mean given her rise to popularity...I can't see it ending well, right ?

BANNED

i don't understand
    why would they name it kamala's law when it comes to teen heroes getting hurt emotionally and physically, if her identity as ms marvel hasn't been released?

I think kamala's gonna spend this in a hospital with her identity being revealed and her parents looming over her being very scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    i don't understand
    why would they name it kamala's law when it comes to teen heroes getting hurt emotionally and physically, if her identity as ms marvel hasn't been released?

I think kamala's gonna spend this in a hospital with her identity being revealed and her parents looming over her being very scared.
    Her civilian identity could be a high profile victim so the media latched onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    i don't understand

Outlawed itself maybe, but she's definitely back in action by the time Champions #1 happens.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Her civilian identity could be a high profile victim so the media latched onto it.
    This is what I think it is. She gets hurt as a civilian student at the school.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Outlawed itself maybe, but she's definitely back in action by the time Champions #1 happens.
    maybe... maybe not

but looking at the preview

"C.R.A.D.L.E. task force is hot on their trail"

Ughhhh
    "we'll protect you by beating you"

how much of kamala's private life is shown on the Marvel Rising cartoons or the Avengers cartoon?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    how much of kamala's private life is shown on the Marvel Rising cartoons or the Avengers cartoon?
    Not that much, but we do see some more of it in Marvel Rising than we do in Avengers Assemble.
    The spider is always on the hunt.