Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    She had not much to do in today’s Champions. I thought she was written OOC in the scene with Sam but that’s a little thing. Dust looked great.
    I figured it was just the stress of being on the run all that time getting to her.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

by @IsaacGoodheart

That's a lot of girl power! Storm, Captain Marvel and Ms. Marvel from Marvel Comics, Wonder Woman and Batgirl from DC Comics, Korra from Nickelodeon's Avatar, Lt Uhura from Star Trek, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, the Pink Mighty Morphin Power Ranger, Sailor Jupiter from Sailor Moon, Samus Aran from Nintendo's Metroid, Dana Scully from X Files, that woman from Star Wars: The Mandelorian who previously appeared in a cartoon, Mulan, and two others I don't know. Is the one at the front from Walking Dead? And who's that at the bottom left?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    that woman from Star Wars: The Mandelorian who previously appeared in a cartoon
    Ahsoka Tano is her name.
    And who's that at the bottom left?
    Princess Mononoke.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Wtf is going on with Korra's arms?

BANNED

some casting concerns with ms marvel show

https://twitter.com/MsMarvelNews/sta...86532353118208

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post

I clicked this expecting to be just the same controversies I had already read about... but apparently one potential cast member, Andrew Brodeur, has now been accused of sexual harassment/abuse too? Jesus Christ. What a mess. That is obviously a lot more serious and if there is any credit to these accusations, they should be properly investigated.

For what it's worth, Matt Lintz posted a note on his Twitter denying he is a Trump supporter. He doesn't explain his past history of liking pro-Trump tweets, but I don't doubt that people can evolve and change their opinions on politics. Let's hope he means it when he says he's trying to educate himself and is not just trying to get his ass off the line.

As for the reportedly miscast of Nakia and Muneeba... that's honestly on Disney/Marvel. They set people up for disappointment by putting such emphasis on casting Kamala appropriately and then apparently not keeping that energy for the other muslim characters. They should've known better.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 12-08-2020 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I clicked this expecting to be just the same controversies I had already read about... but apparently one potential cast member, Andrew Brodeur, has now been accused of sexual harassment/abuse too? Jesus Christ. What a mess. That is obviously a lot more serious and if there is any credit to these accusations, they should be properly investigated.

For what it's worth, Matt Lintz posted a note on his Twitter denying he is a Trump supporter. He doesn't explain his past history of liking pro-Trump tweets, but I don't doubt that people can evolve and change their opinions on politics. Let's hope he means it when he says he's trying to educate himself and is not just trying to get his ass off the line.

As for the reportedly miscast of Nakia and Muneeba... that's honestly on Disney/Marvel. They set people up for disappointment by putting such emphasis on casting Kamala appropriately and then apparently not keeping that energy for the other muslim characters. They should've known better.
    Hm tbh this tweet kinda didn't do it for me... Like I guess it sucks to have people talk shit about you online but he's being super passive-agressive(or outright aggressive) and the whole ~I'm not gonna be political at all~ is ehh...

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

by @IsaacGoodheart
    Lol Makoto outshines Usagi. Cool fanart
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's a lot of girl power! Storm, Captain Marvel and Ms. Marvel from Marvel Comics, Wonder Woman and Batgirl from DC Comics, Korra from Nickelodeon's Avatar, Lt Uhura from Star Trek, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, the Pink Mighty Morphin Power Ranger, Sailor Jupiter from Sailor Moon, Samus Aran from Nintendo's Metroid, Dana Scully from X Files, that woman from Star Wars: The Mandelorian who previously appeared in a cartoon, Mulan, and two others I don't know. Is the one at the front from Walking Dead? And who's that at the bottom left?
    She's Furiosa from Mad Max: Fury Road
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Thanks, Ravin' Ray and OopsIdiditagain.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post

Why should being a Trump supporter have any effect on getting his job?
    Are political parties identification now a requirement on resumès?

I’m not a Trump supporter, I’m Democrat, but expecting everyone you work with or every actor you see on screen to identify with your own politics is crazy.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Why should being a Trump supporter have any effect on getting his job?
    Are political parties identification now a requirement on resumès?
    40 - 45% of the USA are probably Republican voters. Twitter is just out of their minds.

The only concerning thing the sexual crimes of the other actor but people are saying it's another dude with the same name. FFS.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

I'm not American but I'm pretty sure it's possible to be a Republican and not be a Trump supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post

I can't say I saw this coming.