Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dang0 View Post
    I saw people speculate that the guy on the whiteboard labelled "cool guy" might be Maximus the Mad.

If so I bet it's an experiment of his that creates the nuhumans.
    I'd love to see Maximus, but I think it's her friend holding two bikes wearing a labcoat.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I'd love to see Maximus, but I think it's her friend holding two bikes wearing a labcoat.

Possibly, like I said I just saw people talk about it. I actually thought it looked a bit like Loki from the Valentine's issue without the horns.

Yeah, that's Bruno. Look at the drawing closely, it looks like his shirt has a Q on it. As in the Circle Q where he works?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

There’s a picture of Kamala wearing a Carol and Valkyrie shirt. It’d be funny, and meta, if she was an in-universe Carol/Valkyrie shipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    There’s a picture of Kamala wearing a Carol and Valkyrie shirt. It’d be funny, and meta, if she was an in-universe Carol/Valkyrie shipper.
    I guess that means people know who Valkyrie is, too? I guess maybe she's done some stuff as Asgardian's ruler other than just stay in New Asgard.

(Man, there is so much off-screen stuff that happens in the MCU).

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I mean it's not too crazy to assume the people who saved the planet/universe might be famous on earth

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I mean it's not too crazy to assume the people who saved the planet/universe might be famous on earth
    Yeah, but I'm not sure if Valkyrie did anything other than show up during the final fight with Thanos (which I guess would be good for recognition, but there were a lot of people there and not so many civilians taking camera pictures).

There's a 5 year gap between Infinity War and Endgame. So you could just use that gap to set it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I think they're going to give her her powers the same way Jessica Jones got hers. An accident. There was a show in the 90's about the same thing, but a kids version. I can see them making Ms. Marvel this to strip her from her inhumanity.

To me, Alex Mack is the gold standard for superpowered teens.

Also, in regards to the last issues, it seems like the Outlawed arc is just going to be cut off where it stands. There's no way it's getting a sufficient wrap-up in one issue, especially since Monopoly was such a major threat to Kamala the last time he appeared and now she doesn't even have the nanosuit to counter him. And then the final issue will skip ahead with none of the consequences ever touched on again, presumably because COVID tanked Ahmed's long-term plans and now he's out of time, so he's going out with a bang instead by bringing back Stormranger for a final throwdown with Kamala.
    Last edited by Myetche; 12-12-2020 at 08:12 PM.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

You know it could just be a "to be continued in Champions" situation, right? Issue 18 of MMM is delayed by the way, and will be out in February after Champions #4.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You know it could just be a "to be continued in Champions" situation, right? Issue 18 of MMM is delayed by the way, and will be out in February after Champions #4.
    That sucks but at least we have #17 this week.

Issue today was fine. Now a few months till the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Issue today was fine. Now a few months till the finale.
    what will be the finale, and who is taking over?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what will be the finale, and who is taking over?
    Next issue will be the final issue, a 75 page issue with Kamala vs Stormranger. We don't know anything about the next series except it's coming sometime next year.

75 pages is impossible, lol, it has to be a multiple of 4. It's actually the overall 75th issue of Kamala Khan Ms. Marvel.