Page 72 of 117 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1744

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    What’s everyone’s opinion on Sky?

I know Johnny’s girlfriends are a dime a dozen. But what’s your opinion on the current one?
    pretty bird he should **** spider-man tho
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

I know Johnny’s girlfriends are a dime a dozen. But what’s your opinion on the current one?
    Not a fan, Just the way she was introduced (We have no choice but to accept her because she's Johnny's soulmate).

I still ship Johnny with Crystal or Frankie.

Apathy. I'm just not a fan of soul mate plots unless there is a twist.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

Crimz - Please tell me that Marvel is not about to kill off our favorite team member.....

I've softened on Sky but I still don't like her with Johnny it's forced and their's no real chemistry.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I've softened on Sky but I still don't like her with Johnny it's forced and their's no real chemistry.
    Sky right now is nothing more than a Crystal clone. I agree that the "soulmate" thing seems forced and almost has "TWIST" in neon lights above it. At least I hope so. The problem with Sky is she has no real personality. She's a reasonably attractive woman and that's enough for Johnny. Personally, I'd set this up as Spyre planning something against earth by setting Sky up as a spy and using the ridiculous story about them causing the FF origin as something to put them off guard.

But until Sky comes up with something resembling an independent personality, she'll be Crystal Light.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    But until Sky comes up with something resembling an independent personality, she'll be Crystal Light.
    F773DBCE-1DD8-449D-BF2A-6E6B3092B924.jpg

“I believe in Crystal Light”
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Maximoff View Post
    Me too. When it comes to hair color in comics, orange and red are some of my favorites...

Just read Empyre #6 and I won't spoil anything. All I'm saying is that it's an Avengers event with FF in glorified supporting roles. Take the FF out and nothing changes.
    It's just irritating that it was touted as this big crossover event between the two teams, but it really isn't. It's an Avengers event, call a spade a spade.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Maximoff View Post
    Not a fan, Just the way she was introduced (We have no choice but to accept her because she's Johnny's soulmate).

Pretty much the same. Crystal and Frankie are the gold standards, in that order.

Extraordinary Member

I miss Lyja myself. But I doubt any of those three are going to ever get with Johnny again.

They’ve all moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    F773DBCE-1DD8-449D-BF2A-6E6B3092B924.jpg

“I believe in Crystal Light”
    I so would have used that had I known about it. However, I said the Crystal Light knowing full well about the product. Nice response.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Just read Empyre #6 and I won't spoil anything. All I'm saying is that it's an Avengers event with FF in glorified supporting roles. Take the FF out and nothing changes.
    It's just irritating that it was touted as this big crossover event between the two teams, but it really isn't. It's an Avengers event, call a spade a spade.
    This is a valid statement and one I agree with. However, from a storytelling point of view, the inclusion of the FF here provides the opportunity for them to adopt the kids and get something out of it. If the suspected results do occur, I think that's sufficient reason for the FF's inclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    This is a valid statement and one I agree with. However, from a storytelling point of view, the inclusion of the FF here provides the opportunity for them to adopt the kids and get something out of it. If the suspected results do occur, I think that's sufficient reason for the FF's inclusion.
    The FF being in Empyre wasn't necessary for even that. They met the kids in the tie-in prologue which doesn't necessitate them "starring" in the event. An unimportant tie-in would provide the same result.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    The FF being in Empyre wasn't necessary for even that. They met the kids in the tie-in prologue which doesn't necessitate them "starring" in the event. An unimportant tie-in would provide the same result.
    I think we're at a point where there is no set answer. You are correct in saying a one-shot could do the job and I feel the importance of a major event adds to the story of the kids. Agree to disagree on this?