Page 83 of 117 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1744
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No. We actually have a clue with Jo. His Kree surname is -Venn. Therefore, one of his parents should share that name too.
    Oop. I completely missed that. Time to research Kree’s with the surname Venn.

I am already in love with Silva’s take from the few preview pages. This may become my favorite Marvel title again soon.
    Last edited by Shadowcat; 09-26-2020 at 10:23 PM.

Did we ever find out why N’Kalla knows Alicia? The only logical answer given past continuity is from when Alicia was a Skrull prisoner when Lyja replaced her, but has it actually been said yet?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Did we ever find out why N’Kalla knows Alicia? The only logical answer given past continuity is from when Alicia was a Skrull prisoner when Lyja replaced her, but has it actually been said yet?
    Isn't that because they shared memories with past Skrull warriors which means that she shared several memories with Lyja or any Skrulls that had a hand with Alicia captured.

Quote Originally Posted by Laufeyson View Post
    Isn't that because they shared memories with past Skrull warriors which means that she shared several memories with Lyja or any Skrulls that had a hand with Alicia captured.
    It's certainly possible. It's not defined how big the kidnapping and replacement of Alicia was within the Skrull Empire. My thought is that N'Kalla's programmed with actual battles and the Lyja/Alicia action wasn't quite that. But because the guidelines are still being written, anything could be used. And a N'Kalla/Alicia relationship adds drama to a parenting situation.

That would be a nice slice of continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by BAS View Post
    I would put money on Alicia wearing Reed's armor. Now that she's an official member of the family and is also guardian to Kree and Skrull kids - she's going to need some sort of protection.

Plus her connection with the Silver Surfer - also featured on the page.
    And of course she has worn an armor or super suit thing before, when she adventured with the Silver Surfer, who is in this scene.

When Alicia was finally rescued, she was in some sort of stasis or suspended animation. I don't remember if that was for a particular length of time, or the entire duration of her abduction. She may not have had actual contact but was seen and known to certain Skrulls

N'Kalla seems to revere Alicia. She called out her name when injured, she was eager to give Alicia the tour of the moon, and she was VERY excited when offered the prospect of having Alicia as her adoptive mother.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    N'Kalla seems to revere Alicia. She called out her name when injured, she was eager to give Alicia the tour of the moon, and she was VERY excited when offered the prospect of having Alicia as her adoptive mother.
    I was thinking that there’s things Alicia doesn’t remember when she was a Skrull captive. I wouldn’t put it past the Skrulls to have her mindwiped after helping bring the kid into the world or something...

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Unless I overlooked it this hasn't been posted yet here:

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I'm not a big Skottie Young fan, but this is both brilliant and funny.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

Lmao, I get where Giganto is coming from, I've seen that cover copied so many times.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

There needs to be a new writer and soon.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Not impressed with the new issue then?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman