Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 781
  1. #676
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    22,276

    Default

    At least we know when they're coming now.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  2. #677
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    15,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    At least we know when they're coming now.
    Except the Doctor Doom series. I guess like you posted on the other thread it might be locked up in Diamond's warehouse system with the other April 1st releases. Strange Days indeed

  3. #678
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Except the Doctor Doom series. I guess like you posted on the other thread it might be locked up in Diamond's warehouse system with the other April 1st releases. Strange Days indeed
    Quite a few stuff hasn't been announced yet, i am guessing they all will eventually be as we get closer to the end of the year, but it's unfortunate, i personally was looking forward to a one-shot from Jeff Lemire but it doesn't look like we will see it any time soon.

  4. #679

    Default

    Does Reed still teach his research at symposiums? It's been a while since we've seen him give an academic lecture.

  5. #680
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    15,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Quite a few stuff hasn't been announced yet, i am guessing they all will eventually be as we get closer to the end of the year, but it's unfortunate, i personally was looking forward to a one-shot from Jeff Lemire but it doesn't look like we will see it any time soon.
    If it's a one shot, I guess it depends on how Marvel is assigning their priorities and I can't see much logic to it. I guess they could alway do digital only but I am not convinced that digital sells more than print.

  6. #681
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    15,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Does Reed still teach his research at symposiums? It's been a while since we've seen him give an academic lecture.
    The last one I remember was towards the beginning of Hickman's run and right after that he decided to create the Future Foundation.

  7. #682
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    If it's a one shot, I guess it depends on how Marvel is assigning their priorities and I can't see much logic to it. I guess they could alway do digital only but I am not convinced that digital sells more than print.
    Yea i am hoping this one doesn't go digital, it would probably sell decently given that it's an Immortal Hulk tie-in but who knows.

  8. #683
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    9,345

    Default

    I attempted to read the first issue of last year's Fantastic Four: Grand Design. By merely the third page, I had incurred a throbbing headache and had to move on to the next title in my list. This has been my review.
    Quote Originally Posted by ???
    The world has changed, and so have I.

  9. #684
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Latverian Embassy
    Posts
    15,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I attempted to read the first issue of last year's Fantastic Four: Grand Design. By merely the third page, I had incurred a throbbing headache and had to move on to the next title in my list. This has been my review.
    Yeah, I haven't much to say about that either. One issue was enough for me. Apparently the writer was popular in some quarters but I don't recall ever bothering to finish it.

  10. #685
    Extraordinary Member Crimz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I attempted to read the first issue of last year's Fantastic Four: Grand Design. By merely the third page, I had incurred a throbbing headache and had to move on to the next title in my list. This has been my review.
    You're not missing anything worthwhile anyway.
    Get the INVISIBLE WOMAN mini OUT NOW!


    Also check out : The Invisible Woman Appreciation thread!

  11. #686
    Mighty Member Oberon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Does anyone have any thoughts, if they've seen it, a speculation fan/youtube thing indicating that somehow the FF will be introduced into the MCU in Ant Man 3, with Kang and Chronopolis being involved in the plot mechanics?

    I think it came out a couple of months ago. 'Theory' was tied into some stuff Fige said at a convention. Just wondering what folks think.

  12. #687
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    In the Tardis reading Daredevil
    Posts
    15,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Good news!
    https://aiptcomics.com/2020/05/19/ma...art-to-empyre/

    July 15:
    Empyre #1 and Fantastic Four #21

    July 22:
    Empyre #2 and X-Men/Fantastic Four #4

    July 29:
    Empyre #3
    Great news! I'm really looking forward to this series!
    One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.--Psalm 27:4

    “Fortunately for me, I'm not a cop. so, I can break your face into a jigsaw puzzle if I want to...”--Daredevil

    “I am a citizen of the universe. And a gentleman to boot.”--The Doctor

  13. #688
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    22,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Does anyone have any thoughts, if they've seen it, a speculation fan/youtube thing indicating that somehow the FF will be introduced into the MCU in Ant Man 3, with Kang and Chronopolis being involved in the plot mechanics?

    I think it came out a couple of months ago. 'Theory' was tied into some stuff Fige said at a convention. Just wondering what folks think.
    Is Ant-Man 3 even happening?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  14. #689
    Mighty Member Oberon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    admittedly this was on a youtube pop up to me. I assume you may be right; or sort of in limbo. This particular fan spec stuff has plausibility to it generally.

  15. #690
    Fantastic Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Is Ant-Man 3 even happening?
    Yes.

    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...direct-1251732

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •