Page 46 of 117 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast

At least we know when they're coming now.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    At least we know when they're coming now.
    Except the Doctor Doom series. I guess like you posted on the other thread it might be locked up in Diamond's warehouse system with the other April 1st releases. Strange Days indeed

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Except the Doctor Doom series. I guess like you posted on the other thread it might be locked up in Diamond's warehouse system with the other April 1st releases. Strange Days indeed
    Quite a few stuff hasn't been announced yet, i am guessing they all will eventually be as we get closer to the end of the year, but it's unfortunate, i personally was looking forward to a one-shot from Jeff Lemire but it doesn't look like we will see it any time soon.

Does Reed still teach his research at symposiums? It's been a while since we've seen him give an academic lecture.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Quite a few stuff hasn't been announced yet, i am guessing they all will eventually be as we get closer to the end of the year, but it's unfortunate, i personally was looking forward to a one-shot from Jeff Lemire but it doesn't look like we will see it any time soon.
    If it's a one shot, I guess it depends on how Marvel is assigning their priorities and I can't see much logic to it. I guess they could alway do digital only but I am not convinced that digital sells more than print.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Does Reed still teach his research at symposiums? It's been a while since we've seen him give an academic lecture.
    The last one I remember was towards the beginning of Hickman's run and right after that he decided to create the Future Foundation.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    If it's a one shot, I guess it depends on how Marvel is assigning their priorities and I can't see much logic to it. I guess they could alway do digital only but I am not convinced that digital sells more than print.
    Yea i am hoping this one doesn't go digital, it would probably sell decently given that it's an Immortal Hulk tie-in but who knows.

I attempted to read the first issue of last year's Fantastic Four: Grand Design. By merely the third page, I had incurred a throbbing headache and had to move on to the next title in my list. This has been my review.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I attempted to read the first issue of last year's Fantastic Four: Grand Design. By merely the third page, I had incurred a throbbing headache and had to move on to the next title in my list. This has been my review.
    Yeah, I haven't much to say about that either. One issue was enough for me. Apparently the writer was popular in some quarters but I don't recall ever bothering to finish it.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 05-20-2020 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    You're not missing anything worthwhile anyway.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Does anyone have any thoughts, if they've seen it, a speculation fan/youtube thing indicating that somehow the FF will be introduced into the MCU in Ant Man 3, with Kang and Chronopolis being involved in the plot mechanics?

I think it came out a couple of months ago. 'Theory' was tied into some stuff Fige said at a convention. Just wondering what folks think.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Good news!
    https://aiptcomics.com/2020/05/19/ma...art-to-empyre/

July 15:
    Empyre #1 and Fantastic Four #21

July 22:
    Empyre #2 and X-Men/Fantastic Four #4

July 29:
    Empyre #3
    Great news! I'm really looking forward to this series!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Does anyone have any thoughts, if they've seen it, a speculation fan/youtube thing indicating that somehow the FF will be introduced into the MCU in Ant Man 3, with Kang and Chronopolis being involved in the plot mechanics?

I think it came out a couple of months ago. 'Theory' was tied into some stuff Fige said at a convention. Just wondering what folks think.
    Is Ant-Man 3 even happening?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

admittedly this was on a youtube pop up to me. I assume you may be right; or sort of in limbo. This particular fan spec stuff has plausibility to it generally.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Is Ant-Man 3 even happening?
    Yes.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...direct-1251732