Page 114 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1744
    BANNED

So outside of Mole Man who do you guys think would make a good villian for the MCU FF movie? I think Red Ghost could kinda be interesting.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Maximoff View Post
    So outside of Mole Man who do you guys think would make a good villian for the MCU FF movie? I think Red Ghost could kinda be interesting.
    Fearsome Four, the U Foes, Ronan the Accuser.

Timing might not be right to do Skrulls/Super-Skrull.

So outside of Mole Man who do you guys think would make a good villain for the MCU FF movie? I think Red Ghost could kind of be interesting.
    Psycho-Man and the microverse since its been used in the Ant-Man movies

BANNED

Among the Non-Doom villains:
    -- The Puppetmaster was always a favorite of mine. He has a unique look and design, poses a threat in a way that's quite atypical of what you expect of the FF genre, and he has a tangible connection to Ben Grimm via Alicia Masters.
    -- Annihilus is a big threat you can introduce into the MCU, and Annihilus means the Negative Zone which is a setting unto itself.
    -- The Molecule Man is an important character to establish if they ever do Secret Wars. And sending the FF to battle essentially Marvel's own Doctor Manhattan is pretty interesting to tackle.
    -- The big one of course is Galactus.

So you have a lot of options to headline a FF franchise without just doing Doom over and over again. Even if you avoid Mole Man. There are also obscure but interesting villains like The Mad Thinker, Diablo, Trapster among others, which you can add in Red Ghost who can work well visually imo, preferably in tandem or partnership.

The reason for using villains isn't just personality, but what kind of challenges, visuals, ideas they bring. The Mole Man means you can go subterranean, you can do journey beneath the earth Jules Verne stuff, you can have a chance for threats that all of the FF can band against and show their powers. You can sell the concept of the FF being explorers and adventurers as much as superheroes.

Mighty Member

Molecule Man if they do him as well as Agents of SHIELD

Annihilus and the Negative Zone,

I think the fantastic Four movie should cover some of the more weirder aspects of the MCU. They could be the Doom Patrol of the MCU. I mean they are strange and handle strange things. LOL

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Fearsome Four, the U Foes, Ronan the Accuser.
    Funny enough, I don't think the FF ever fought the U Foes in the comics.

Funny enough, I don't think the FF ever fought the U Foes in the comics.
    You know... I think you’re right. Which is weird because I assumed because they copied the FF’s space flight... wait... if the FF’S origin changed, maybe they DO need to U-foes to show up, since they could also be linked to Sky’s world.

BANNED

Do we know why Ben is the only FF member in King in Black?

Do we know why Ben is the only FF member in King in Black?
    Ben's usually the one they pick to represent the FF in big events like this. I just assumed it was that happening again.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Ben's usually the one they pick to represent the FF in big events like this. I just assumed it was that happening again.
    I was just wondering since Johnny would really be one of the MVPs if he lets loose on the symbiotes especially since he's never really important and useful in crossovers.

Yeah, anybody with fire or sonic powers would deal Knull's forces a heavy blow at least. So, Human Torch, Ghost Rider, Songbird, Banshee, people like that.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, anybody with fire or sonic powers would deal Knull's forces a heavy blow at least. So, Human Torch, Ghost Rider, Songbird, Banshee, people like that.
    Or Black Bolt, but Cates didn't "depower" him for nothing.

I was just wondering since Johnny would really be one of the MVPs if he lets loose on the symbiotes especially since he's never really important and useful in crossovers.
    You'd think they'd call the guy made out of fire in this type of situation...
    Or the woman who can damage Celestials when you see them descend from the sky.

I understand why they tend use Ben in events, but using the others more would benefit the teams popularity. The others should have the chance to shine outside of the FF book more so people who don't read FF can at least see how cool they are.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!