Page 90 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1744

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Franklin’s lost his powers many times before, but he always got them back. I’m sure this will be no different.
    A) QFT
    B) What they said
    C) This
    D) All of the above

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Franklin has been getting a lot of crap in these threads. I've often repeated he's a teenage boy and teenage boys are immature a-holes at times. As to the powers, I don't have a good way to keep him from being a deux ex machina. But his reaction to going from creating universes to being powerless and his sister getting all the good Dad time because of her hyperintelligence is certainly understandable. The gate not working is something that obviously adds to his stresses. Why may be a major plot point about his mutant status. It may be a cleverly placed X-Men plot point which has FF ramifications.

I agree with your feelings about the family aspect of the book. Family is about raising kids and the Foundation certainly would be a big part of that. The internal cogs at Marvel cancelled the Foundation book early and the plans for them are still up in the air, although they are returning to Earth. Putting the F4 up in the new Baxter and the FF in 4 Yancy Street with Moon Girl seems to be a pretty easy call to make for me, anyway.

I've always loved Slott's heavy focus on family. It's been his total lack of being able to write the superhero stuff here that has bothered me. And this issue showed that he can write some good FF hero stuff.
    It's mostly salty X-fans who suddenly care about the book since Hickman kept Franklin's Omega status.
    In terms of hero stuff, at least Herald of Doom and Point of Origin were OK.
    "Cable was right!"

FANTASTIC FOUR #28

DAN SLOTT (W), R.B. SILVA (A),

Cover by MARK BROOKS

MARVEL VS. ALIEN VARIANT COVER BY JOSHUA CASSARA

"Nullified." The deadliest weapon in the universe. The greatest force it could ever be leveled at. And a decision that could forever change the life of our Fantastic cast! Plus, a shocking return of a major character! Guest-starring the SILVER SURFER... and more!

Oh it's def Franklin holding it in that cover isn't it

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Oh it's def Franklin holding it in that cover isn't it
    Shut. UP.

Is Psi-Lord returning?!? The gloves!

psilord2.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by danielsan52; 10-22-2020 at 11:07 AM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

FANTASTIC FOUR #28

DAN SLOTT (W), R.B. SILVA (A),

Cover by MARK BROOKS

MARVEL VS. ALIEN VARIANT COVER BY JOSHUA CASSARA

"Nullified." The deadliest weapon in the universe. The greatest force it could ever be leveled at. And a decision that could forever change the life of our Fantastic cast! Plus, a shocking return of a major character! Guest-starring the SILVER SURFER... and more!
    The new blue costumes are growing on me.

Also, Reed looks more like John Krasinksi on this cover to me.

I’ve been rereading Hickman’s run lately.... Why does Ben act like being in human form is new when Val makes it so he can change once a year for a week? He spent two years in human form back in 326-350, which encompasses the entirety of the Simonson era (though he inherited it, he ran with it instead of putting everything back like writers do nowadays... maybe it was editorial).

Also, Ben got the ability to change back and forth with a device in the DeFalco era as well.

So was it a bigger deal because it’s the first time changed back while with Alicia and they could finally.... yeah..?

I’ve been rereading Hickman’s run lately.... Why does Ben act like being in human form is new when Val makes it so he can change once a year for a week? He spent two years in human form back in 326-350, which encompasses the entirety of the Simonson era (though he inherited it, he ran with it instead of putting everything back like writers do nowadays... maybe it was editorial).

Also, Ben got the ability to change back and forth with a device in the DeFalco era as well.

So was it a bigger deal because it’s the first time changed back while with Alicia and they could finally.... yeah..?
    I mean how would you react if you were de-monstered only one a year?

Also, does Sharon get that privilege too?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Maybe? There was an issue of Captain America Sam Wilson where he, Falcon, and Rage went to a wrestling event. One of the matches involved what appeared to be Sharon Ventura as Ms. Marvel.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I mean how would you react if you were de-monstered only one a year?

Also, does Sharon get that privilege too?
    I understand why he’d be happy, but he acts like it’s the first time it’s ever happened. Poor guy went two years Thing free (though in Marvel time it’s probably two days lol) and now only a week a year. There was also the thing that he had right before Heroes Reborn that let him change back and forth, but it was gone when they came back.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

I don't normally re-post Reed pics, but this one is awesome and heart warming.

by Tom Fowler

https://twitter.com/tomfowlerbug/sta...823452672?s=20
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Mighty Member

Franklin’s lost his powers many times before, but he always got them back. I’m sure this will be no different.
    When you have a character defined 100% by his powers, then he's a sucky character to begin with. There are few times when Franklin wasn't defined by his powers and those were good stories. Few of those few times were not even in a Fantastic Four book.

Fantastic Four: Road Trip variants:

by David Nakayama

by Mike del Mundo

Marvel should 1000% make a figure of the Invisible Woman one. I would buy it instantly!
    It's so cool, creative, and educational (which the FF are about).
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Posing like a pinup model with a dash of body horror .

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Fantastic Four: Road Trip variants:

by David Nakayama

by Mike del Mundo

Marvel should 1000% make a figure of the Invisible Woman one. I would buy it instantly!
    It's so cool, creative, and educational (which the FF are about).
    I like it, although it is eerie.
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 12-03-2020 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Edited for lack of appreciation for original content!