Page 15 of 117 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

A very powerful start {no pun intended} for the first issue of X-MEN/FANTASTIC FOUR Miniseries; very strong moments for most of the characters involved and great moments played out by those involved......espceially for those that followed the F4........spoilers:
    ...although, Reed implanting a tracker chip into his own children made sense, in his own mind....but now causing consequences overall.......with now Doom being involved in their situation....!!!
    end of spoilers

Mighty Member

spoilers:
    I'm curious about the fact that Reed is referring to Cosmic radiation as Godpower now. It seems to directly reference Immortal Hulk, and that's an exciting prospect to me.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Just to let those know that the F4 made a apparance within Today's IMMORTAL HULK:GREAT POWER One shot.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    A very powerful start {no pun intended} for the first issue of X-MEN/FANTASTIC FOUR Miniseries; very strong moments for most of the characters involved and great moments played out by those involved......espceially for those that followed the F4........spoilers:
    ...although, Reed implanting a tracker chip into his own children made sense, in his own mind....but now causing consequences overall.......with now Doom being involved in their situation....!!!
    end of spoilers
    It was great exchange between spoilers:
    Xavier and Reed, he sussed our Xavier and why he is rushing this recruitment of Franklin. I think Doom is a red herring villain and Xavier is the bad guy.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I will be forever upset that Zdarsky isn't the one writing Fantastic Four.
    He is great and loves the characters

BANNED

I liked sue a lot , I tend to like classical motherly characthers
    Last edited by Ferro; 02-05-2020 at 11:29 AM.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Hmmm, the more and more I see Krakoan X-Men, the more and more I think they are all brainwashed.

If they aren't, pretty much everyone has become a massive tool
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

BANNED

If only Franklin could sit down and have a talk with his parents and Kitty they could resolve everything without all the conflict and drama.

Also I think Franklin's powers are depleting because he has been away from mutants to long.
    Last edited by Billy Maximoff; 02-05-2020 at 03:15 PM.

Mighty Member

I have my doubts about that. Franklin lost his powers under Slott's pen, and he'll get them back under Slott's pen. I don't think mutants are what Slott had in mind when outlining his Fantastic Four run. The answer is likely far more closely related to something cosmic.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Maximoff View Post
    If only Franklin could sit down and have a talk with his parents and Kitty they could resolve everything without all the conflict and drama.

Also I think Franklin's powers are depleting because he has been away from mutants to long.
    Weeps in Leech and Artie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    I have my doubts about that. Franklin lost his powers under Slott's pen, and he'll get them back under Slott's pen. I don't think mutants are what Slott had in mind when outlining his Fantastic Four run. The answer is likely far more closely related to something cosmic.
    Yeah I think is a way to avoid him getting corrupted by powers. He is the chosen one of TOAA after all, maybe once he recreated the multiverse he needs a phase to learn the value of a normal human life before getting his powers back.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Weeps in Leech and Artie.
    Oh yeah totally forgot about them.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    Would that make his powers more cosmic in nature rather than mutant?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Would that make his powers more cosmic in nature rather than mutant?
    Might be just something cosmic interfering.

has there been a mini series with all the fill-in members?