Page 23 of 117 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm17 View Post
    I'm just gonna say it, I really don't mind Slotts run on FF. PoO was a little long in my opinion and I DO NOT like the winged girl at all. But I do like that not every issue is just action action action. He gives the character a little development and depth. I wouldn't be opposed to Chip writing FF tho!
    Gurl same gif

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Courtesy of a post at the Empyre thread, Bleeding Cool has previews of issue #1, and it sets up the mission Franklin and Valeria are entrusted with on Earth.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2020/02...-empyre-0-1-2/
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Courtesy of a post at the Empyre thread, Bleeding Cool has previews of issue #1, and it sets up the mission Franklin and Valeria are entrusted with on Earth.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2020/02...-empyre-0-1-2/
    When did Tony start living inside the abandoned armor of a Celestial???

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    It is the Avengers's new HQ. And it is not just the armor...it is a corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Nearly two years ago.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I see. Haven't been reading the Avengers for a while now. Seems to me there is a story in the DeFalco run where they discovered that the Celestials were hollow. This is the one where Sue was able to pierce the armor a couple of times in Fantastic Four #400.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Why no preview for FF Empyre 0? I. Need. My. Silva. Sue.
    Last edited by Shadowcat; 02-28-2020 at 12:14 AM.

BANNED

It's so frustrating that so many people are hating on the FF all over the Internet and some are specifically targeting Sue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Maximoff View Post
    It's so frustrating that so many people are hating on the FF all over the Internet and some are specifically targeting Sue.
    Why are they hating the F4 and Sue specifically? Is it because of the X-men thing? Cause i honestly thought Sue put them in their place lol. The X-men are getting too full of themselves sniffing their own farts.

Yeah, I liked that Sue called Scott out. She's worried because both kids are missing, and Cyclops only cares about Franklin, treating Valeria as inferior because she isn't a mutant. Sue loves her kids equally of course and was angered by that attitude.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Why are they hating the F4 and Sue specifically? Is it because of the X-men thing? Cause i honestly thought Sue put them in their place lol. The X-men are getting too full of themselves sniffing their own farts.
    Yeah, I think it's probably because of the X-Men. Yesterday someone on Twitter said that "Marvel is ruining Sue or maybe she was always a terrible character" , and I don't even know what he's talking about.
    Last edited by Billy Maximoff; 02-28-2020 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Maximoff View Post
    It's because many X-Mens see themselves in the X-Men. So they are even more defensive of them. So when a character is arguing with the X-Men, they also feel like that character is attacking the personally.
    I've had to block someone on twitter who was getting annoying and insulting me over comic characters...
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    It's because many X-Mens see themselves in the X-Men. So they are even more defensive of them. So when a character is arguing with the X-Men, they also feel like that character is attacking the personally.
    I've had to block someone on twitter who was getting annoying and insulting me over comic characters...
    They also see challenging the X-Men as being anti-mutant bigotry.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    They also see challenging the X-Men as being anti-mutant bigotry.
    X-Fan Twitter is weird.

They see attacks on the X-Men as attacks on actual minorities. I as an Asian man find the comparison made by fans rather insulting.

Astonishing Member

Hey so an idea popped into my head, not sure if anyone else has had this idea so sorry if I missed it but it is a possible resolution to Franklin's diminishing powers.
    The idea is he will use the remainder of his powers to basically change himself to a new more stable set of powers.