Page 18 of 117 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

A video on the FF. It's pretty long, but I highly recommend it:

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Just saying, we can't take marvel.com as proof. Art showing him with a 4 or not flamed on, or any actual mention of his civilian name, would prove it, but not an automatically created wiki profile link. Hopefully a variant cover will answer this in short order.

Also, not every franchise is represented. Nobody cosmic (Guardians of the Galaxy, Silver Surfer) or from the Outlaw Generation (New Warriors, Young Avengers, Power Pack, Champions) here.
    I know, but they specifically mentioned the FF.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Sue and Johnny to guest star in Ghost-Spider.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Sue and Johnny to guest star in Ghost-Spider.
    If that's the 616 versions, then Sue's costume is miscolored. Looks more like her classic self.

I guess the FF are busting teen heroes now? I wonder how Franklin and Valeria feel about it.

Well, the Earth-65 versions don't have powers.

Preview for Ghost Spider #7, which features Earth-65's Sue and Johnny.
    https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...host-spider-7/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

This forced instant connection with Johnny and Birdgirl is really aggy at this point! I don't see it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    This forced instant connection with Johnny and Birdgirl is really aggy at this point! I don't see it!!
    "Why won't you betray your people for me?! Girl I just met."
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Extraordinary Member

When Ben got married Johnny was feeling a little depressed that he did not even have a special someone in his life. Give him an 'out' of 'hey...the techno dohickey says she is your soulmate' and I can see him jumping at it.

Having said that...I do think he needs to find someone special back home. Have him do a decades long courtship now.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    "Why won't you betray your people for me?! Girl I just met."
    Right like you've only known this bitch for 3 hours max! Take the L, go back to earth, get your actual **** together, discover the root of your problem, stop being a **** boi, grow some depth, hop on tinder, and pursue an actual relationship!

Extraordinary Member

Right like you've only known this bitch for 3 hours max! Take the L, go back to earth, get your actual **** together, discover the root of your problem, stop being a **** boi, grow some depth, hop on tinder, and pursue an actual relationship!
    Now, Journey...don't sugar coat it...tell us how you really feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    When Ben got married Johnny was feeling a little depressed that he did not even have a special someone in his life. Give him an 'out' of 'hey...the techno dohickey says she is your soulmate' and I can see him jumping at it.

Having said that...I do think he needs to find someone special back home. Have him do a decades long courtship now.
    My thing is he's had better connections, and better chemistry with other characters. Him and Crystal despite the flaws if done right could be a true love story, him and Medusa were even cute together and I actually felt something genuine when they had that little one shot about their romance. Hell him and Daken had great chemistry, Sky is just forced! And he looks pathetic and desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Now, Journey...don't sugar coat it...tell us how you really feel.
    Johnny is just so blah and I'm bored with him and his fling of the run constant storyline.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

You want Johnny to be the serious Negative Zone ruler type again? I can take that.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    You want Johnny to be the serious Negative Zone ruler type again? I can take that.
    I jusy want him to grow as a character, he's been stale for years time to grow up.

Extraordinary Member

Johnny is just so blah and I'm bored with him and his fling of the run constant storyline.
    I agree...that is why I made said above that he needed to find someone. I would love to see a string of dates that he changes his approach and trying to get to know the women....but they all think he is boring because they thought they were going out with a wild, party guy. Give him a rom-com storyline over several issues finally finding someone....maybe someone he already knows like Wizard's daughter.